Online Hydroponic Shopping

Its not illegal to have hydroponic lights or nutrients, where as seeds will swiftly get you a cannabis caution at the very least, probably a charge if discovered your utilizing the post, I'd be feeling more comfortable sending hydroponic supplies through the mail, because its not illegal nor against auspost policy.

I've only ordered my hydro equipment from ebay :xcited:

Edited by benn0

Just play it safe and don't get it sent to the address where the grow is at. I still prefer to park a couple of blocks from hydro joint and hoof it into the store.

Minimising the 'paper trail' is still the best option for this game we play against the establishment.

Be Best Safe.  :peace:

Come to Queensland, coops. The Queensland Police Force* Service play the game fairly differently. On the GC back around 2000, many new up and coming hydro stores either went broke, got busted, or couldn't deal with the heat on them. There's only one that I know of that has stood the test of time, but rumour has it he opened his books up or offeredinfo to the QPS and a few DC bikie grows went down for it.

They probably eased up a bit these days, but they really were busting their balls at one stage to stop hydro stores taking off like they did in S.A.

*what they were formally known as.

Hi all, I have bought seeds online as we all do. But never shopped for gear online. I have been of the opinion that it is bit risky ordering hydroponic gear to your home. Do many of you shop online and if you do what companies do you order from and are the safe and discrete

U that important they watch everything u buy?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1