• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

We're Baaaaaaaaack !

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

Porky 1982

Porky 1982

Drug War Veteran

• Banned
  • 5130 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

Labour day long weekend in Queensland

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Haha fucking lazy Queenslanders

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Ford Fairlane

Ford Fairlane

Stanley.

• Moderator Crew
  • 3408 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: Bic

You could of trimmed/manicured the bud a bit better lol

I like things a little rough around the edges. But you’re right, as a competition image it is a bit ordinary. I didn’t take the photo to enter any competition. It was when I first got into making hash and the pic brings back some nice memories for me. Hmm think I just answered my own question lol

Porky 1982

Porky 1982

Drug War Veteran

• Banned
  • 5130 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational

You’re right, there are some amazing images on there. This one is a copy out of a 7 year old grow diary that has the resolution of a thumbnail.

do you want to link your entries here so we can vote for them?

I would have a clue how to do that mate.

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7006 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

Haha fucking lazy Queenslanders

Have fun at work tomorrow porky .. tomorrow's a lazy day.. lol

seedsmanspain

seedsmanspain

Budding

• Sponsors
  • 168 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:None

Any discount code for the group from the new Seedsman?

I am always happy to help and we value our customers here at Ozstoners so I can offer you a 10% discount if you use the code 10OZSTONERS18

I will let you know when other promotions come up, in addition to our regular discounts for bitcoin, visa, and others plus lots of freebies depending on the size of your order. Those discounts can all add up, 25% off on your first bitcoin purchase plus the 10% for Ozstoner members is a good start and the freebie seeds are fantastic.

Maybe you could win a motza in our latest competion while your at it? The new entries keep coming in. https://www.seedsman...dsman-photo-cup

Thanks

Mick

pdman

pdman

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)

I am always happy to help and we value our customers here at Ozstoners so I can offer you a 10% discount if you use the code 10OZSTONERS18
I will let you know when other promotions come up, in addition to our regular discounts for bitcoin, visa, and others plus lots of freebies depending on the size of your order. Those discounts can all add up, 25% off on your first bitcoin purchase plus the 10% for Ozstoner members is a good start and the freebie seeds are fantastic.
Maybe you could win a motza in our latest competion while your at it? The new entries keep coming in. https://www.seedsman...dsman-photo-cup
Thanks
Mick

Nice!Cheers Mick

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7006 Posts:
What's Up 4 grabs mick ?

Serrated edge

Serrated edge

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 6473 Posts:
  • Interests:Weed and mates
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: All

Thanks
Mick

Cool discounts are great

I looked at the requirements to enter the photo contest,but would have had to use Facebook and the other sites.
Because we're under harsh cannabis laws here in Australia many prefer anonymity,,thus not wanting to use Facebook etc.

How about running a little Aussie photo comp here ?
Only cost you a few seeds to show us how good you guys are.?

Just a thought.

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7006 Posts:
I agree ozstoners seeda comp, come on seedmans you can do it or change comp so we can upload to seedmans photo comp site ?

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7778 Posts:
Haven't bothered to look at any entries,I think I got a few snaps that look ok,
But I'm not going through Facebook,number 1 ,everyone I know have ever known or ain't meet yet is wants come over n raid my dwindling stash,was really saving these buds for a while to mature more,but a small bud n resealed
2 my whole family will see it I'm guessing
These were the buds from the Girl scout / green crack a lot of us got from your last promotion on here,with the promise that if u showed the grow u would receive more free seeds
Attached File  20181027_174542.jpeg   66.83K   48 downloadsAttached File  20181027_174546.jpeg   88.73K   50 downloadsAttached File  20180904_135548.jpeg   117.82K   48 downloads
N a little Acapulco gold
Attached File  20180925_141853.jpeg   81.44K   49 downloads

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.