NSW Cannabis Access Clinics Australia

I've seen the brochure for this at my local GP

Had to go to get my script today so I thought I would enquire about access

To my surprise my GP was more than happy to fill out the referral forms ,attach relevant information and fax it off immediately

So now I wait to see what become a of it

I'll record all my contacts and what takes place at each stage for those who r also looking to get into this

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

I am really interested in the process micmac as I know someone who's son was rejected (extremely severe epilepsy) in Sydney after many different doctors. They went black market in the end.

Another elderly lady who didn't even ask for it but was recommended by a doc at Lismore hospital.

And a guy that had to go through all sorts of shit at great expense to get an overpriced bottle of some sort of oral liquid.

A lot of doctors don't really know how to prescribe herbs as it is a different way of thinking than general pharma meds.

• Upvote 1

Relly, how hard shoud it be? If they cared, they would issue a permit to grow/buy, whatever suts the patient best. Sensibility is rarely considered, profitability reigns supreme.

Actually, I change my statement. I hope that you're not issued free buds because it will cost the tax payer much more than it would cost you to produce your own or purchase it from the black market. Nothing personal, just hypothetical shit :)

Agreed, havnt seen legislation written that follows common sense over shoving it toward a company that gets kickbacks for a long time

Following - with much interest.

My teenage daughter has a chronic eating disorder, that means she is in and out of hospital regularly on feeding (life) support

I know MJ keeps her calm, and if we get the right strain, can ocassionally assist with her appetite

God I wish the medical profession in Aus would seriously look at medicinal benefits of MJ for a wider range of ailments.

Our policy makers, and medicos really do live in a backwards ( and upside down) thinking country  

Good luck with your medicinal needs micmac - much peace to you my friend

Yeah I realise that porky, but what I don't want to do is grow high CBD plants,to me as a stoner first n foremost is the I get weed that is purely for recreational purposes,so the stronger the better

The gov ain't gonna give me buds n I understand that but if they can provide me with something that helps cut down my doses of opiods, the better for me

I be able to get a more controlled dose ,I look after my other needs

Lots of ppl I know sleep a lot because of their pain,unfortunately mine keeps me awake or wakes me continuously

So atm I prepared to see what they have to offer

Plus mate sometimes there is no cure only short periods of relief

• Upvote 1