Buds during vegetation stage

I do what sticky does. Ppl bag autos but they have their place. Ive only ordered from msnl. White widow max for a very strong stone is good. Big bud auto will give you as the name says. Make sure you top big bud after it's got about 5 or 6 nodes otherwise it'll get too big.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by midlifegardner
  • Upvote 1

Good point sticky -

Got any good tips of a good yielding strain in autos and from what Seedbank?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

If I'm honest I think there's no such thing really. An auto is restricted by how much you maximise its short growth period and any early setbacks are costly. My average auto yields 2 to 3 oz in 3 months. I could expect similar results from a photoperiod plant. The bigger autos ive grown will yeild more, but take much longer. My current big auto still has another 2 months at least, making 4 months total, and I'm expecting maybe 7 or 8 oz. The same timeframe from a photoperiod with the right strain, heavy yielder with short flowering time, should almost double that at near a pound.

The auto advantage is multitasking, not yield. Find some strains you like and combine it with your photo plants. Even if you only get a oz off each auto, plant 6, thats a 6 oz early harvest and a bit of variety to get you through until the photo plants are ready. And because the light routine didn't have to change they can grow for longer and yield more also.

• Upvote 1

If I'm honest I think there's no such thing really. An auto is restricted by how much you maximise its short growth period and any early setbacks are costly. My average auto yields 2 to 3 oz in 3 months. I could expect similar results from a photoperiod plant. The bigger autos ive grown will yeild more, but take much longer. My current big auto still has another 2 months at least, making 4 months total, and I'm expecting maybe 7 or 8 oz. The same timeframe from a photoperiod with the right strain, heavy yielder with short flowering time, should almost double that at near a pound.

The auto advantage is multitasking, not yield. Find some strains you like and combine it with your photo plants. Even if you only get a oz off each auto, plant 6, thats a 6 oz early harvest and a bit of variety to get you through until the photo plants are ready. And because the light routine didn't have to change they can grow for longer and yield more also.

Well said mate .

Makes sense and a bit of variety is always a good thing ! I usually use Seedsman so will have a look !

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app