Please support our 2020 survey of cannabis growing at worldwideweed.nl

Just to let ppl know if they have missed it what you will get is a draft copy or the survey.

She will be looking of ways to improve it like she did the 1st time with the help of the members of ozstoners.

Once you have read the draft you leave your feed back on how it can be added to or changed and it will go from there...

thx ozzy ... still all good.:)

• Upvote 1

Just realised many of you will be at Mardi Grass now and I should have been sending you this early this week.

But super glad a few of you are interested.

I've attached the survey here.

We realise it is long (!) - this time we have a few optional modules so it may be that people can complete the 'core' and choose optional modules, or that some countries may decide to use some optional modules and not others.

You may recognise a few questions - obviously we have retained some from the first round.

A few of them were specifically from OzStoners feedback in the first round - e.g. garden styles etc.

One note - when the survey says something like '1-10', in the web version, that will mean that there will be an option for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. :)

If you can get comments back to me by Friday 10 May, that would be super! There's a conference happening with most of our team that we want to feed this feedback to.

Please don't forward the document to others at this time - as it is in draft form. Once it is finalised and we launch it, then of course we hope you will share it widely.

ICCQ2_Core and modules_piloting version_01april2019.pdf

Edited by mjbarratt
  • Upvote 1

Just to let ppl know if they have missed it what you will get is a draft copy or the survey.

She will be looking of ways to improve it like she did the 1st time with the help of the members of ozstoners.

Once you have read the draft you leave your feed back on how it can be added to or changed and it will go from there...

Yes Oz is correct.

Feel free to take a look at the pdf attached to previous post and then post thoughts here in this thread.

If there's response options we are missing that you would use to describe your grow methods, we are keen to hear about those.

Also more broadly, if you feel like some questions are too intrusive or are written in a way which is jarring to you - that's super important feedback for us to consider and try to rectify.

In a week from now I'll copy your feedback/comments from this thread and provide these to the largest group, as we will be finalising the survey later in May.

It's a different context now we have countries with legal cannabis - unlike in 2012/2013!

Yes Oz is correct.

Feel free to take a look at the pdf attached to previous post and then post thoughts here in this thread.

If there's response options we are missing that you would use to describe your grow methods, we are keen to hear about those.

Also more broadly, if you feel like some questions are too intrusive or are written in a way which is jarring to you - that's super important feedback for us to consider and try to rectify.

In a week from now I'll copy your feedback/comments from this thread and provide these to the largest group, as we will be finalising the survey later in May.

It's a different context now we have countries with legal cannabis - unlike in 2012/2013!

What a legend! Keep up the great research MJ, all the best in your research endeavors. :)

So do we print it out, fill it in and then scan it and send it back to you??

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hey Porky,

This is a draft sample of the survey, not the actual survey. It will be refined further, for example, have age brackets etc added and not just be 1-100yrs old. Then it will be published.

We're being asked "What needs to be added?" or "Have we missed anything that you think needs to be included?"

We are reviewing the survey as a whole at this point, then it will be published, then we will get to complete it.

Merl1n

Hey Porky,

This is a draft sample of the survey, not the actual survey. It will be refined further, for example, have age brackets etc added and not just be 1-100yrs old. Then it will be published.

We're being asked "What needs to be added?" or "Have we missed anything that you think needs to be included?"

We are reviewing the survey as a whole at this point, then it will be published, then we will get to complete it.

Merl1n

So you mean i have to read it twice. Shit. All good merl. Ive got a bit of time over the weekend ill look at it then. [emoji16]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yes Oz is correct.

hi mjbarratt ... i hope this is the right place to post feedback.:)

Firstly ... thanks for a such a comprehensive survey ... really appreciate your effort. please find below some comments/suggestions ... i hope they help.:)

____

Qu 14 (i think the second option for Qu3 in the Optional MODULE - Growing Methods provides a fair few more options) … i'm not sure how much detail is needed for this section, but this question could perhaps either be divided into a couple more questions or more answer options provided, as fertilisers, supplements/amendments and/or insecticides are quite diverse. eg. some organic fertilisers could be for hydro use and some could be for soil (crab meal/kelp meal) or even cover crops/mulch.

Qu17. usable dried cannabis 'yield' measurements could also depend on use … some growers only grow for flower, whilst others might only grow for hash … and some might do both.:)

Suggested additional question …

Q27B? have you used any of these drugs with cannabis?

If so, did you consume cannabis first or after taking another drug?

Optional MODULE - Growing methods

Qu 1 … perhaps NoTill could be included in the options :)

Qu 4 … perhaps cmh (ceramic metal halide) / LEC (light emitting ceramic) could be included in the options

Qu 10 … we just had an interesting discussion about this one … it might be a difficult one to pin down 'flower time' as some growers measure flowering time from when they change light schedules (normally 12/12) and some from initial bud formation ... and some might not measure at all. The second option of total days ... might be an easier one to gather data.

sorry if i've repeated anything that is covered somewhere else in the survey and also if anything seems picky - i thought more detail might be better as you can always discard it, if irrelevant.:)

thanks again and best wishes

• Oz unpinned this topic