Australian Cannabis Awards

:D

Maybe back during a earlier time when OSA was chock full of genuine useful information/members. A majority of the supposive info that gets posted these days is a injustice to newbs unfortunately.

Glad I'm not starting out as a newb these days. I'd be down a few grand in grow gear 'n struggling to grow Auto's. :D

+1

As I said to a newbie not too long ago, '...we used to have lots of great members with lots of free flowing info. Now we have a few who need to carry a bucket (a BIG bucket) under their chin to catch all the shit they dribble...'

• Upvote 2

I'm still grateful for the advice I have received, and once I harvest I'll post my pics, but let's just say it's not gonna be a piss poor effort and I'm quite pleased, and couldn't have done without the advice encouragement, and sometimes the brunt of the jokers here, but that's life.

I'm a happy camper.

Peace to all.....

N keep growing....

• Upvote 1

I'm still grateful for the advice I have received, and once I harvest I'll post my pics, but let's just say it's not gonna be a piss poor effort and I'm quite pleased, and couldn't have done without the advice encouragement, and sometimes the brunt of the jokers here, but that's life.

I'm a happy camper.

Peace to all.....

N keep growing....

So long as you're pleased with the results Newbud, all is good. Enjoy the fruits of your labour, the bestest smoke is always your own. Now it's time to learn, improve and improve and improve some more. You've now caught the growers bug lol

• Upvote 3