Foliage feeding when in flower

I have foliar fed in like the first week/week-and-a-half due to fertilizer mistake, I wasn't really thinking and thought I'd give it a go, I tested the soil ph and came to the conclusion I could be having nutrient lockout and could see my measly plants where going crumble if i didn't get photosynthesis happening, foliar fed redox ammonium sulfate, within a few hours could see green coming back into the newer growth of the leaves, back from yellow, greening started within the veins of the leaf and everything started moving along within a few days. Was a real balancing act with the water, I didn't want the soil to dry out completely and throw the PH even more and I didn't want to physically drown the roots. I was young but I saved the plants

After the buds formed I swear I could taste a difference but I couldn't put my finger on it. Couldn't decide if it was because they came close to death, considering I fed during the first week I put it down to some sort of placebo effect.

People have explained its not a good idea once you've got flower formation as it will invite mold, if you really wanted to do it maybe do it early in the morning in hope that they will dry out before the sun gets too high and burn the leaves/bud.
In the morning and afternoon the stoma are open so the plant will take in a lot of nutrients which is a bonus.
And combusting certain pesticides is carcinogenic, the Cali market has banned large amounts of pesticides being used on cannabis at any lifecycle

• Upvote 1