Foliage feeding when in flower

You have been here at least 6 months.

You have asked a heap of questions.

You haven't yet grown shit.

Billy. I have asked lots of questions, which is pretty standard for these forums. The questions I have asked, I felt had been valid. You seem to have it in your head, that just because I asked certain questions, it means I didn't already have anything growing. Did I ever say I don't have anything? Maybe I am following that old no 1. rule dont tell anyone your growing. But If I had a question about a plant I was growing, then my question would be about a plant I am growing. You say I have been here six months, asks heaps of questions and you ain't grown shit. There is a big difference between belief vs knowledge.let me explain.

Beliefs may be cultural, religious, scientific or personal. Belief is generated and necessitated by ignorance. If you know for sure belief is not required. In that case, you have real knowledge. Knowledge is derived from knowing what is true. If you apparent knowledge is false, you only believe that you know. In this situation, belief is masquerading, as knowledge. Belief posing as knowegde is pseudo-knowledge, not real knowledge

Your purpose, for shitting on everything I post, is you choice. But if you want to shit on all my future posts, go for it, if that makes you feel better. You might be a pretty cool guy, I don't know or care, it sounds like you know your shit when it comes to growing. I welcome that and any help you have. If not, you just wasting your time.

I hope that helps.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Billy. I have asked lots of questions, which is pretty standard for these forums. The questions I have asked, I felt had been valid. You seem to have it in your head, that just because I asked certain questions, it means I didn't already have anything growing. Did I ever say I don't have anything? Maybe I am following that old no 1. rule dont tell anyone your growing. But If I had a question about a plant I was growing, then my question would be about a plant I am growing. You say I have been here six months, asks heaps of questions and you ain't grown shit. There is a big difference between belief vs knowledge.let me explain.

Beliefs may be cultural, religious, scientific or personal. Belief is generated and necessitated by ignorance. If you know for sure belief is not required. In that case, you have real knowledge. Knowledge is derived from knowing what is true. If you apparent knowledge is false, you only believe that you know. In this situation, belief is masquerading, as knowledge. Belief posing as knowegde is pseudo-knowledge, not real knowledge

Your purpose, for shitting on everything I post, is you choice. But if you want to shit on all my future posts, go for it, if that makes you feel better. You might be a pretty cool guy, I don't know or care, it sounds like you know your shit when it comes to growing. I welcome that and any help you have. If not, you just wasting your time.

I hope that helps.

Hi Deiter,

There is obviously a language barrier issue to start with.  So I will offer you some advice, rather than bashing my head against a wall (that explains the wall bash emoji).

1.  Since joining in September, you have started 11 separate threads on medicinal marijuana strains and those to help with ADHD specifically.  I could not be bothered reading through them again, but no doubt similar information has been offered in each thread.. wasting peoples time repeating themselves.  You do not need a new thread for every question that pops in to your head.  Hence why a grow thread is a handy idea.
  2. you have then started another 7 topics on various topics mostly relating to Autoflowering strains. Again, all these topics could have been kept in one for your easy reference and referral.

Whether or not you are currently growing, I do not know, nor, since going by your topics you probably have a runty little auto growing outdoors, particularly care.

Anyways, must be have a sook day, so to the rest of you without language problems, you all know what you can eat :)

Didn't i see a thread where billy actually offered you some seeds Deiter. The moment you entered this forum people were falling over them selves to help you out but you continued to ask the same questions over and over which displays a lack of understanding from you which becomes annoying when repeated. Shit only 3 weeks ago you were asking about growing an auto outside in the middle of winter which if you did as much research as you claim to of done you would realise how ridiculous that is. [emoji16]

Didn't i see a thread where billy actually offered you some seeds Deiter. The moment you entered this forum people were falling over them selves to help you out but you continued to ask the same questions over and over which displays a lack of understanding from you which becomes annoying when repeated. Shit only 3 weeks ago you were asking about growing an auto outside in the middle of winter which if you did as much research as you claim to of done you would realise how ridiculous that is. [emoji16]

Autos can be grown outdoors in winter. Less yield but possible. I did it last year before knowing how to even read PH levels or what they mean.

Deiter heck even I'll help you get started. Accidentally ended up with a load of seeds. If you have ADHD please start writing lists in point number form to make things easier for you to focus.

A grow diary isn't just for 1 grow. Think of it as a personal page for you here.

The admin can happily combine all your threads. They did with mine.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Autos can be grown outdoors in winter. Less yield but possible. I did it last year before knowing how to even read PH levels or what they mean.

Deiter heck even I'll help you get started. Accidentally ended up with a load of seeds. If you have ADHD please start writing lists in point number form to make things easier for you to focus.

A grow diary isn't just for 1 grow. Think of it as a personal page for you here.

The admin can happily combine all your threads. They did with mine.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Who would I ask to combine them all like you mentioned?