• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives
Mars Hydro Store - LED Lighting and Grow Tents - Hydroponics

Photo

Dabbing, fist experience OMG :)

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

cooper

cooper

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 742 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: HPS
  • Fav. Nutrients:Any hydro A+ B kits + Silica.
    I dont use magic additives

After being very jealous of someone elses photos of a ball of BHO, I made a nice dirty batch with a 1.25 L soda water bottle as a blasting tube, three cans of gas and a couple of ounces of fluffy weed - Disclaimer, dont use plastic for BHO, I'm only hurting myself so I dont care. Anyways got about 5g of nice amber poo, smokes well enough.

BHO - I've bonged it, hot knifed it, just about everything except plugging but I'd never dabbed it through a bong before today. OMFG :):):) I feel like I've never been properly wacked before, this dabbing nonsense is the shit!!

I didnt have a dabbing rig, so I coiled up some Stainless steel wire into a coil, kids on youtube showed me this, and used that as the nail. I heat it, drop it in the bowl of my bong and dab. Its fucking awesome.

I'm so pleased with my new discovery/toy that I had to spread the good word. If you have not tried dabbing yet, and you like getting super ripped, now's the time to have a crack.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Tunkers

Tunkers

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 6562 Posts:
  • Interests:Tokin'
    Growin'
    Metal
How is doing that in your bong any different to just whacking some on top of a cone? Or even rolling some up in a tallyho? Aren't you just using hot metal to heat the hash instead a lighter?

Completed Journals

Tunkers Tinkering      State of Origin 1      Samsung F Series LED Build

cooper

cooper

Stoned

• Members
  • 742 Posts:

How is doing that in your bong any different to just whacking some on top of a cone? Or even rolling some up in a tallyho? Aren't you just using hot metal to heat the hash instead a lighter?

I know, I'ts hard to understand. I didn't until I tried it.

I thinks Its because you get a smashigly huge explosion of THC vapor in less than a second, A but like hot-knifing it all happens in a flash. (you cant do this with a spot on a cone) Running it though a bong makes it smooth, tasty and very easy to handle an extremely potent hit. I'm still a novice, just playing and sharing my experience. Thanks to the ratbag kids of USA for putting all this shit out there.

I think it's similar to why a alcoholic loves raw spirits and why a smacky loves shooting up. It all happens so fast, it's a rush. The second you exhale, you know it's special.

Try it and tell me otherwise (not the smack and stuff).

cooper

cooper

Stoned

• Members
  • 742 Posts:

Took some pics of my DIY nail, bong 'n' stuff.

Attached File  20190421_122419.jpg   86.14K   32 downloads

Attached File  20190421_122154.jpg   139.89K   32 downloads

Attached File  20190421_122344.jpg   115.56K   34 downloads

Ozzy420

Ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur.

• 420 Crew
  • 9953 Posts:
  • Interests:Serviving
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 150w for Veg. 400w for Flower.

Google domeless nail it will slot strait into ya stem, you can get the nails in quartz ceramic and titanium and a blend of quartz and ceramic on titanium.

A good dab will rock you it been a wile for me.

Another tip if you use cured buds the taste will come across to the oil but to keep it you cant do long purge like you did at that temp as u take it off, over time you will learn how to purge and be able to keep the taste and smell, it makes for a way better smoking experience.

You are about to start a hobby that will reward you in many ways, you will have stuff ups along the way that is all apart of the learning and before long you will be producing oil that will be the envy of all that smokes it in your lil group of mates.

Enjoy your ride...

Edited by Ozzy420, 21 April 2019 - 01:13 PM.

Cheers
ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

General Cultivation Q&A

jaikai: couldnt run a choko vine over a shithouse ffs...

The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

Dealing of cannabis/marijuana is strictly prohibited on this site.

cooper

cooper

Stoned

• Members
  • 742 Posts:

Google domeless nail it will slot strait into ya stem, you can get the nails in quartz ceramic and titanium and a blend of quartz and ceramic on titanium.

A good dab will rock you it been a wile for me.

Another tip if you use cured buds the taste will come across to the oil but to keep it you can do long purge like you did at that temp as u take it off, over time you will learn how to purge and be able to keep the taste and smell, it makes for a way better smoking experience.

You are about to start a hobby that will reward you in many ways, you will have stuff ups along the way that is all apart of the learning and before long you will be producing oil that will be the envy of all that smokes it in your lil group of mates.

Enjoy your ride...

Thanks for the advice, I've made BHO before, about 15 yrs ago though I've never been very artful about it, just blast and purge. This is the first I've had since then and I'm really liking it.

This batch was rough as guts, The green was pretty descent for blasting material, mostly buds but I finished the purge with the wifes hair dryer, bye bye flavors.

Perhaps its time to invest in one of those closed stainless extractors and a vaccum setup and make something super tasty.

cooper

cooper

Stoned

• Members
  • 742 Posts:

I've just ordered one of these from dhgate after seeing how much oil was escaping my nail and dripping down the bowl. About $25 US. Hope it all straight and closes nicely.

Attached File  newest-honey-bucket-gr2-titanium-nail-with-carb-cap-muiti-fuctional-titanium-14mm-18mm-with-male-female-joint-vs-ceramic-nail-quartz-nail (1).jpg   39.02K   27 downloadsAttached File  newest-honey-bucket-gr2-titanium-nail-with-carb-cap-muiti-fuctional-titanium-14mm-18mm-with-male-female-joint-vs-ceramic-nail-quartz-nail.jpg   43.96K   27 downloads

SOOTY

SOOTY

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4268 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:None
Awesome. I have never tried a honey bucket but geez they look good. I've only ever seen the quartz ones, those titanium ones look neat

Porky 1982

Porky 1982

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3258 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
https://www.drdabber...witch-free-gift

This thing looks pretty wicked.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

cooper

cooper

Stoned

• Members
  • 742 Posts:

Im a poofteenth away from buying this, thouh I've already got heaps of galss coming in the post already. Wifes gonna be a bit pissed.

https://www.youtube....2&v=OVBqYI4JByc

CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.