Wet trimming/ Dry trimming? What do you do after Harvest?

Hey dudes, Not long until now until I harvest my 2 outdoor granddaddy purp, 2 weeks max left I think.

Last harvest I cut off all fan leaves before hanging branches on the line. Then after a 2 or so weeks of drying, I manicured the buds more carefully removing (and keeping) sugar leaves.

I plan on drying on string lines again just in a spare bedroom that will be kept dark, with a oscillating fan on low aiming underneath the branches and keeping the room at 21°C and aim for 50% humidity.

Then after drying is done I will start curing in jars for a few weeks in the same room, in the dark.

I am curious if the humidity levels of the room matter while curing as they are in sealed jars in an air conditioned room at 21°C

Just wondering what everyone else does and any opinions on what I plan to do?

Cheers

Edited by RickJames

To make things easier for me I start to trim off the bigger leaves off the buds a few days before I chop. I don't water for the last 3 or 4 days. Trim the buds off, not the whole plant then wet trim everything. Hang bigger ones on coat hangers off my power rack (lol), and smaller ones on nets. I found for the bigger ones 7 days is good, and smaller 5 days. Into jars then burb morning and night for a few mins keeping a close eye out. You get the feel for things. If there is a jar which feels a bit too moist then ill leave the contents out overnight then back into the jar in the morning. Nothing ground breaking but that's my method.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app