Lets talk Old Genetics!

Hi guys. Im 67 yrs old and have noticed the last 10 or so yesrs the whole culture has exploded. All these crazy names. Strains covered in trichs and weird and with wacky colours. I must say I have seen some awesome lookin buds in california as I reside there for treatment of my cancer. Infact ive decided to go back in a few days for 3 years.

It seems its getting harder to find the original OG strain we knew in old catalogues through the 80s and 90s.

Old northern lights. Old ak47 etc. It seems however the true breeders of it have changed it aswell they have been reworked and they are just not as good.

. They are not what it used to be. Alot of new hype strains in cali these days I find have "no legs". They look crazy good. But nothing beats quality like I saw 20 years ago in south oz. I heard stories. Yes crazy stories of people robbing other people just for modest cuts back in the day. True one hit wonder stuff. I remember days where an elite cut of NL#5x haze would seriously be bending and warping your vision. The compeition was so high 35 yrs ago in quiet south oz it had to be good.

I have an old strain that was gifted to me 25yrs ago. I do not know the name. Has a very piney / earthy sign to it and is done at 6wks. Its all I have and use. Ive tried many others over the years and it just doesnt compete to the "new age" craze of strains. I am using my old strain for my cancer and its working well. I hope to get another 2 years of life because I believe its helping me medicinally that much. I dont know maybe I am just getting old or is times indeed changing in this culture?

I still will always perfer my aussie unknown cut thats very old. I just can't beat it on all fronts. to the stuff I have access to with my medical card in cali. Does any other old timers here have an old favourite they have held on too? Or understand what I'm saying? Any other part americans here too?

Cheers daddycoolio.

If you have cancer there are approaches that you can take, they can be helpful and life saving but not ever 100%.

Shit, you need to do things in a certain way and nothing can be guaranteed.

First and foremost you need to start off with a general blood cleanser  and then get a bit more specific.

I did this for a job for awhile and actually helped a few people to not die from the malady but sadly some did.

If you ever need to talk or whatever, please contact me as I actually do understand.

My son died on me.