Moving the 18/6 light cycle

Ok so I've got it all coming together, have my fans, HID, watering ok, basic soil nutes ok.

And my Northern lights photo going good.

My tent is good cos lights provide good heat and the air intake right under my ac outlet, so good in summer too.

Generally happy.

My question, I have my photo on dark 8pm to 2am, reason for slot was so could attend after work etc before dark period.

However as the cold approaches, I feel I'd be better with the light on during night.

So I'm looking at moving my dark period.

Can I just move it to a better time but still 18/6, or do I need to do it in graduations, as in move it an hour a day...

Or would that stress more, so do in one hit?

Or not fuck with it at all?

Any help appreciated

Cheers

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I was just noticing it dips at night so thought be better to have lights on then and the 6hrs dark during day.

If you're talking about temps then that's a good idea. I guess you can rake into account what energy plan you're on too. Overnight if on time of day usage plan is cheaper, whereas if you've got solar panels it's the opposite.

If you're talking about temps then that's a good idea. I guess you can rake into account what energy plan you're on too. Overnight if on time of day usage plan is cheaper, whereas if you've got solar panels it's the opposite.

I'm not concerned about power, I'm off grid, totally make and control my own, no bills for me[emoji3]