Medicinal Pot factory in NSW

They have only been growing hemp pedro and calling it medical cannabis because they are growing for CBD to be marketed as a medicine.

Who the Gov or the asx company ?, i'll have a look at them(asx)

The gov was growing to run trials on kiddies with autism? it wasn't hemp, i'll find a couple of pics 

it looked shithouse, they got no clue, took 12 months to grow the first crop(bullshit it did) seen liters of oil, its all a bit fishy, might ring the stnuc up, see what crap they tell me lol

So does that mean the Victorian government is running illegal cannabis trials, and the ASX listed company that has done 25 crops in VIC so far ?

I presume all the cannabis products are being sold overseas, what a bunch of hypercritical bastards

the gov and their ASX mates can grow and sell cannabis, but us citizen/slaves cannot even grow for ourselves

let alone take part in the new cannabis economy, we just get to supply the $$$$$$$$$, and smoke their inferior products (when they let us)

and people vote for these dickheads lol lol lol

Damn right, the federal government passed this months ago in preparation for the crop on the Sunshine Coast. To guarantee their profit the customs rules were changed. We need to look after the people that need the drug and those that break the law regularly to live life without the threat of jail. If you have enough money you can do what you want. Same old system, if you believe that all the cannabis that is on the street comes from places that the police know nothing about, your a fool. As I discovered, the person that supplied alot of our weed is a police informant?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1