• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
Sol-Sense 315W Sol-Unit LEC Digital Ballst Kit

Photo

Terpene profiles?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

wearthefoxhat

wearthefoxhat

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 Posts:

Does anyone have a link or access to terpene profiles of different cultivars? I am trying to customise a blend to meet a specific cancer need.

cheers.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

bakedcake

bakedcake

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1942 Posts:
  • Interests:Catching butterflies
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:None
  • Fav. Lighting: CMH
I thought terpenes were just flavour, smell and protection for the plant but not to do with treating a cancer. I think your more looking for cannabinoid blends like mixes if thc, thc-v, CBD, CBN etc etc

itchybromusic

itchybromusic

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4005 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

Does anyone have a link or access to terpene profiles of different cultivars? I am trying to customise a blend to meet a specific cancer need.

cheers.

i think leafly have some info on profiles https://www.leafly.c...s-strain-family

some breeders might have that info on there sites if you haven't looked already 

your growing style & location will mess with those profiles a little imho 

I thought terpenes were just flavour, smell and protection for the plant but not to do with treating a cancer. I think your more looking for cannabinoid blends like mixes if thc, thc-v, CBD, CBN etc etc

your right on cannabinoids but you'd be surprised baked , what terpenes can do on the medical side 

considered not medical or maybe it is , think about smells you like , snags cooking on a bbq

brewing coffee , lamb roast in the oven , think of your reaction to those smells you like 

they can make your mouth water or what about smells you don't like , spew , cats shit 

can make u dry reach , terpenes are very powerful molecules , aroma therapy has been round for years   

Edited by itchybromusic, 17 April 2019 - 01:47 PM.

Ozzy420

Ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur.

• 420 Crew
  • 9994 Posts:
  • Interests:Serviving
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: 150w for Veg. 400w for Flower.

There is studies to show that the trepins play a big roll.

But i not sure if you can breed for terpin profiles...

Cheers
ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

General Cultivation Q&A

jaikai: couldnt run a choko vine over a shithouse ffs...

The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

Dealing of cannabis/marijuana is strictly prohibited on this site.

bakedcake

bakedcake

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1942 Posts:
  • Interests:Catching butterflies
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Lighting: CMH
The more you know :D. Yeah I never thought of it in that way itchy

wearthefoxhat

wearthefoxhat

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 Posts:

I recently attended the UIC symposium and there was much talk about terpenes and how they collaborate with cannabinoids. In fact isolated THC was pretty useless on its own some studies had shown.

Its getting quite complicated but potentially more effective treatment may be possible through higher concentrations of particular terpenes.

The few terpene profiles I have seen are vastly different to each other depending on the cultivar. This could be a reason why cannabis works for some people and not others. It could simply be that they have been using the strain with the wrong terpene profile. 

RC.

RC.

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: Whatever

You could have a play on this site and see if it is of any help.

https://cannalyze.co/

wearthefoxhat

wearthefoxhat

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 Posts:

Thanks Itchy and RC. These are a great help.

Allotropy

Allotropy

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1538 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Lighting: None

Noice!

wearthefoxhat

wearthefoxhat

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 Posts:

The search continues.

I dont know how many million hours I have spent researching this topic and trying to sift through all the BS but I had made a list of all the terpenes I thought were important in fighting my sons malignant tumours.   

Pinene 

Terpinolene 

Limonene   

B-Caryophyllene 

A-Carophyllene  currently now known as A-Humulene 

I have found a cultivar that has a reasonable amount of all these. In fact it was the only one that had them all in decent amounts. 

A bit of a downside is it has no myrcene being a sativa not an indica so instead of being relaxing he might start bouncing off the walls lol.

So here it is.......Arjan's Haze no 3

ArjansHaze%233_1.jpg

Anyone imported from Holland before because that's where the seeds are are?

cheers

Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.