Blumat Easy?

These are what I use.

https://www.eurolux-australia.com.au/blumat-self-watering-systems/indoor-balcony-potted-plants

And the maxi in my biggest pot. I put it almost at the outter rim and my seedling off center on the opposite side so the roots cross the pot as they grow towards it rather than going straight down or root bound straight away. Gives you more time before repotting and saves the roots from sitting in soggy bottom soil.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I'm onto my 3rd grow with the blumat tropf maxis with 20L res gravity fed coco/perlite and had pretty good success. I had 1 runaway on my first grow i think maybe there was an air bubble in the line, but as I only was filling the res 1/2 way and use cat litter trays under the pots just in case, it wasn't too bad. Haven't had an issue since but I make sure to bleed the air out of the lines before dialing them in. If the res was full I'd say the tent tray would have been flooded. I am currently adding 10L to the res every 1.5-2 days for 4 plants, and on week 4 of flower but getting pretty confident now that i can fill the res and not return to a swimming pool, probably stretch refills out to 3-4 days. The other issue I've had was the roots slowly grew upwards out of the coco to the drip line and blocked the hole, couldn't figure out what was wrong until the plant looked like dying.
  • Upvote 1