24 hours light into flower cycle question - I’m a DC

Hey crew

I left my bloody 315cmh in my veg tent on with the tent unzipped last night cause the kids interrupted me in the shed so I rushed out and forgot to zip it up !!!

I checked this morning , usually flower is 6am-6pm and cmh 6am-12am

Should I shut off flower light for a full 24 hours just to make sure ???

Hey crew

I left my bloody 315cmh in my veg tent on with the tent unzipped last night cause the kids interrupted me in the shed so I rushed out and forgot to zip it up !!!

I checked this morning , usually flower is 6am-6pm and cmh 6am-12am

Should I shut off flower light for a full 24 hours just to make sure ???

are you using hps and cmh?

if so what is your reasoning behind the light hrs?

hps 6am to 6pm,  cmh 6am to 12pm ?

or am I reading this wrong?

are you using hps and cmh?

if so what is your reasoning behind the light hrs?

hps 6am to 6pm, cmh 6am to 12pm ?

or am I reading this wrong?

I’ll clarify that for ya ,

I do use cmh in the middle of 2 hps buuuuuut I’ve also got one cmh in a small 90x90x1.2 cm tent which is in the same room which I use for vegging - that’s on the 6am - 12am cycle (18 hrs) .

I keep it zipped up so no light leaks with some duct coming out the side and an upside down inline fan on the top to draw air from the main room across it and out .

My 2 600 hps and the 315 above my flowering area are on 6-6

:)

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I’ll clarify that for ya ,

I do use cmh in the middle of 2 hps buuuuuut I’ve also got one cmh in a small 90x90x1.2 cm tent which is in the same room which I use for vegging - that’s on the 6am - 12am cycle (18 hrs) .

I keep it zipped up so no light leaks with some duct coming out the side and an upside down inline fan on the top to draw air from the main room across it and out .

My 2 600 hps and the 315 above my flowering area are on 6-6

:)

that's right, I follow your grow lol I shoulda known that lol...  stoner moment...

thought you mighta had some new fan dangle light schedule goin on lol

that's right, I follow your grow lol I shoulda known that lol... stoner moment...

thought you mighta had some new fan dangle light schedule goin on lol

Haha , I’m honoured ! Nah I wish I’d found the new best thing in hydro to increase yields and reduce power but sadly not yet !

I’ll post an updated version of my scrog in a minute .. I messed up a bit wish I’d asked Merlin before I started instead of after I hit the flip lol - I’ve got like 4 different strains and being my first scrog I didn’t really tuck them right and had the 50 squares instead of 75/100mm so too late now - but some of the sativa dominant ones have taken off and I’m gonna have to try tie them down and it’s just a shambles of a jungle hahaha

But my small tent has a Gelat OG from Seedsman and a Nirvana Durban skunk - had to cut out the c99 x big bud on the weekend cause it hermie on me bloody devo !