Yield....Bragging rights !

I'm so gonna regret this but by trial and error Billy does actually know his stuff. God knows I've had enough run-ins with him but he can backup what he says via grow diaries.

I agree with the guys quality over quantity (yer I harvested 1 plant early this year rather than buying but I knew it wouldn't be anywhere as good)

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

thx for reply stickymickey, 2.5 pound from 2 plants is a great return , do U expect to get that much from your current grow ??….ive tried to grow multiple plants , but it just doesn't work for me , or more to the point I havnt the skill, so id like to concerntrate on a single & get the best out of it . Im fully aware that genetics wont carry me , but its a good starting point

thx for reply stickymickey, 2.5 pound from 2 plants is a great return , do U expect to get that much from your current grow ??….ive tried to grow multiple plants , but it just doesn't work for me , or more to the point I havnt the skill, so id like to concerntrate on a single & get the best out of it . Im fully aware that genetics wont carry me , but its a good starting point

Nah mate, not even close. I'm not vegging anywhere near as long this time. 8 photos should yeild a half lb each and the autos will go close to 2 lb altogether...

I'm so gonna regret this but by trial and error Billy does actually know his stuff. God knows I've had enough run-ins with him but he can backup what he says via grow diaries.

I agree with the guys quality over quantity (yer I harvested 1 plant early this year rather than buying but I knew it wouldn't be anywhere as good)

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

I'm not debating what he knows... I'm saying he is trolling fkhd.
  • Upvote 1

Quality is also subjective. I've grown strains with very high thc but didn't enjoy the stone so much. White widow as an example was a knock out smoke but not what I personally enjoyed. I got some freebie big bud strain. Everything I read said its a commercial strain with average thc, between 14 and 18%. But, I enjoyed the stone much more than the hard hitting ones. So for me, I've narrowed down my preference to NL and Big Bud. Big bud luckily was designed as a commercial strain so I've got what I like and lots of it. MLG

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

That's great Midlifegardner,    but  what is your best yield & was it from Big Bud ??….

Ive read about Big Bud , but never heard , how much it CAN yield, if grown well.....sum say  its  crap , others  say just average, but it has been used a lot in cross breeding

So if any 1 has had a go at this Big Bud , whats  your  take  on the strain

That's great Midlifegardner, but what is your best yield & was it from Big Bud ??….

Ive read about Big Bud , but never heard , how much it CAN yield, if grown well.....sum say its crap , others say just average, but it has been used a lot in cross breeding

So if any 1 has had a go at this Big Bud , whats your take on the strain

I'm only one or two plants at a time. Not a big room with consistent grows. I had 2 big bud autos and got just over 6 each and some loss to budrot which I reckon was over 1 oz. The only thing I could compare it too would be 2 white widow autos. Got just under 6 on each. The thing I liked about big bud, even the popcorn was massive.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app