Thoughts on flushing

I have a mate that's been growing in coco for the past 20+ years with that coco a & b stuff and when i cant grow he helps me out with meds and i can tell when he hasn't flushed that's for sure.

I grow in soil and like to flush for around 5-6 days.

Yeah i think a week-10 days is plenty in coco. I don't do a hard flush anymore I just top my res up with water only for last week.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

So how did it taste ?

Sounds like u did everything ok

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Tasted good man it tasted almost exactly like the smell of it, no grassy taste & wasn’t harsh smoke or anything

I have a mate that's been growing in coco for the past 20+ years with that coco a & b stuff and when i cant grow he helps me out with meds and i can tell when he hasn't flushed that's for sure.

I grow in soil and like to flush for around 5-6 days.

Thanks for the help mate

Yeah i think a week-10 days is plenty in coco. I don't do a hard flush anymore I just top my res up with water only for last week.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Papa, do you test your runoff during that week? I ask because I've found it takes more than a week to get rid of the salts doing regular volume feeds with plain water.