630cmh vs 600hps (not 1000 hps)

I haven’t got pics currently I work away aswell so will be Friday night at earliest for pics. They are 8 x hi par vertical reflectors, 4 x sol-sense 315w ballast with philips globe (had previously) 4 x new hortivison 315w ballast with philips globes again. Just having a bit of fun with heat at the moment (10 inch whisper extract, 2 x 6inch intake...only what I had around) rises maybe 5 degrees in 15-20mins then holds steady at 30ish (ran by sms com hybrid pro)

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I am running 2 x 630 w LEC's in a 8'x 4' tent (very soon).

Maybe this is a stupid question ?

Dont wanna max out my power points (and start fires etc) how can you configure all the extras exhaust fan, circulation fans (maybe small aircon in Summer, oil heater in winter) with those lights included? How many double power points coulda/ woulda/ shoulda be running safely with all these needs ........ S A F E L Y  ? 

Thanks for any info ! :)

Lair - iza

I need to find the link but there was a discussion on CMH vs HPS on a grow diary I read a few weeks back.  I've been beating my head against the wall for ages to find a good grow diary comparing HPS to CMH.

I found one where an experienced grower who always used 600HPS (with everything else the same) changed nothing other than swapping the lights to CMH315 instead of HPS600s.  This is only one informal test, so make of it what you will.  The end result was that by swapping from CMH315s for HPS600s they lost 18% to 20% in grams per square, but while using only 52.5% of the power of their HPS. So CMH produces (watt to watt) just under 150% of the grams per watt yield of HSP.  That means that a true 600HPS replacement would be about 492 watts of CMH (which does not exist).

If I am really lucky I might find the link.