PTSD - urgent help

squidlips71

Question

Hi all,

I have PTSD and depression related to my military service. I have been taking prescription drugs for years and am on the best combination I've found but I am still unhinged, aggressive, depressed and often reckless and suicidal. Until recently I had never tried cannabis, but was fortunate that a wonderful Person supplied me with some CBD oil over the Christmas period and it literally changed my life for the few months I was taking it. Over 3 months I was able to reduce all my antidepressants/mood stabilisers by 50% and reflux disappeared completely. I was also able to cut-out Valium and Alcohol. After initial adjusting, I took the CBD inside gelatin capsules at approx 2ml a.m. and 4ml evening. It was the best I have felt within the last 10ish years. Unfortunately I am not able to find consistent supply and so have reverted back to my meds and same old symptoms. I'm desperate now and requesting some advice.

Cheers

Hi all,

I have PTSD and depression related to my military service. I have been taking prescription drugs for years and am on the best combination I've found but I am still unhinged, aggressive, depressed and often reckless and suicidal. Until recently I had never tried cannabis, but was fortunate that a wonderful member from here supplied me with some CBD oil over the Christmas period and it literally changed my life for the few months I was taking it. Over 3 months I was able to reduce all my antidepressants/mood stabilisers by 50% and reflux disappeared completely. I was also able to cut-out Valium and Alcohol. After initial adjusting, I took the CBD inside gelatin capsules at approx 2ml a.m. and 4ml evening. It was the best I have felt within the last 10ish years. Unfortunately I am not able to find consistent supply and so have reverted back to my meds and same old symptoms. I'm desperate now and requesting some advice.

Cheers

Have you considered growing your own. There are many strains high in CBD. I am currently growing an auto that supposedly has almost no THC and upto 14% CBD now this is what the breeder says and dont always trust the breeder but the seeds are from dinafem who are a fairly reputable company. This would only work if you wanted to smoke. If you wanted to make your own CBD oil you would need far larger plants than autos and be able to make your own oil.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Have you considered growing your own. There are many strains high in CBD. I am currently growing an auto that supposedly has almost no THC and upto 14% CBD now this is what the breeder says and dont always trust the breeder but the seeds are from dinafem who are a fairly reputable company. This would only work if you wanted to smoke. If you wanted to make your own CBD oil you would need far larger plants than autos and be able to make your own oil.

I have considered this but CBD oil is my preference. I've never smoked before and wouldn't think that smoking would be a long-term option, particularly with family.

Thanks for the advice mate. I'm well past caring about being busted. I'm at a point where I need to do what I know works best for me. The prescribed meds have so many side effects that my health is diminishing after 6 years of constant use.

There are hemp strains with CBD, photos and autos also of course but if you are worried about being busted..

Also see if you can get a script if they are available yet?

Thanks for the advice mate. I'm well past caring about being busted. I'm at a point where I need to do what I know works best for me. The prescribed meds have so many side effects that my health is diminishing after 6 years of constant use. Prescribed cannabis is an option for me, however; it is completely unaffordable. In the range of $500-$750 per month. Edited by squidlips71

If you live in Victoria you should check this web site out, hope it helps cheers.https://www2.health.vic.gov.au/public-health/drugs-and-poisons/medicinal-cannabis

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Hey Gaz, I'm actually in QLD. Interesting read though. I've looked into legal options here and though they exist, as I said above, there is not a chance I can afford them. In fact, I doubt many people who need a script could afford it. It's crazy....