20L Grow Bucket

This is my 1st grow & not real sure how the plant should be looking.

It's roughly 6 weeks since I turned the timer to 12/12 & I have trimmed the fan leaves a few times to allow more light to reach the bottom of the plant. 

Is it worthwhile still trimming off some of the fan leaves or just let things go. I'm limited for room as well as kids getting around which is why I decided to give the space bucket a go.

The plant is in osmocote premium potting mix & I've been using seasol when I water it.

Any help or ideas is appreciated. 

post-64908-0-31407800-1559537156_thumb.jpg

post-64908-0-07002200-1559537173_thumb.jpg

post-64908-0-42614200-1559537194_thumb.jpg

Thanks for your help guys.

I'll give the Space Bucket another go when the weather warms up again as I didn't really expect much from this plant as it had a tough time from my watering & feeding mistakes from very early on before I transplanted it.

It's about my only option for now but I'll keep reading see what I can learn & try to avoid all the banter & piss taking out of each other

• Upvote 1