20L Grow Bucket

someone on the board uses them ... just can't remember who ... but if you start a thread with Space Bucket (what mlg was asking about) ... you might be able to flush them out.:)

in the meantime, this site has a a bit of info on them:

https://www.growweedeasy.com/marijuana-space-buckets

i use a bastardized space bucket for my seedlings (but only for a few weeks max) - using either a 12w or 18w led and an acinfinity usb fan. the area fills up very quickly and it can get warm quickly.

Do you mean a space bucket?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I've been using 20 litre air pruning for big autos it's amazing what you can crop with this size pot get ready I would advise when the veg gets about a foot high get a 500ml bottle of water with a shoe lace tied round the top attach the other end of lacer to your top branch bending it towards the floor this will give all surrounding veg time to catch up then you have allot of top buds as they are all the same hight and the main trunk is still bent domn as much as possible a few weeks later you will find you have a massive circle about 3-4 feet round and 1 foot high. Lollipop the inside and any other shoots that won't amount to much the energy could be used up top growing big fat buds all over. You can save space and up yields. Allways keep air circulating. I found the best food to be bio nova super soil mix for veg and bloom great stuff (and no I'm not getting sponsored)lol all the way through. I did use a full range of nutes throughout. Don't know if this will help but I hope so. I know how much growing means to me

Mobudz

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1