Can anyone recommend a good electrical timer?

Thanks all. New powerboard has helped. Think the old one was a bit loose so probably movement by me that was causing the connection to loosen momentarily. Surge protected manual timer is working fine, the ones where you push in the 15 minute increments to be on. Will test the digital one again before using it.

There was a post/comment on here from an electrician saying to make sure all connections are tight.. think that’s what made the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

fuck you guys are talking about timers sorry but yes I have 2 of these with double adapters on one outlet and the rest single for pump and air running dwc it has 4 ports and yes I run digital hps timers one is not compliant with time setup but I'm ok with that atm I have replaced many of the same units just pot luck with a good one I check my setup every 12 hours though ec/ppm and top up with ro water demands me to.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Can anyone recommend a good electrical timer? Preferably digital?

I’ve just gone through a HPM and Arlec digital ones over the weekend. HPM wouldn’t reliably switch on and the Arlec would just switch off by itself when it chose too. Completely useless.

Checked two hydro shops and both have different brands with no reviews..

Any suggestions appreciated.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Can anyone recommend a good electrical timer? Preferably digital?

I’ve just gone through a HPM and Arlec digital ones over the weekend. HPM wouldn’t reliably switch on and the Arlec would just switch off by itself when it chose too. Completely useless.

Checked two hydro shops and both have different brands with no reviews..

Any suggestions appreciated.

hi I use wifi connected power point they have a timer function that works great for growing and you can control everything from your phone much better then timers I used for years I have never found a reliable electronic timer manual one are good but the wifi power point give much better control