Hey everyone my plants have been flowering for 55 days so almost 8 weeks. Both are indaca granddaddy purp.

This is only my second time so I’m still new to it. The trichomes look mostly white at the moment, I’m after a more body stoned effect so I’m waiting for mostly amber trichomes.

Should I be flushing now ? Any idea how long until harvest, I was thinking early May

post-62962-0-88375000-1554534440_thumb.jpegpost-62962-0-73465800-1554534474_thumb.jpeg

Cheers

I reckon your still a ways off.

Keep an eye on them check ya triches, a few times a week.

I wait till they go pretty much 70 % red brown then harvest for full body stone. Also correct curing process will make potency stronger too.

Cheers Gaz!

I’ve been checking the trichs with binoculars (using them back to front) because the loupe I bought was crap lol

There is definitely some amber trichomes, roughly 30-40% (there is more amber ones on the sugar leaves than the rest of the bud though) not sure if the trichs on sugar leaves turn amber faster?

I’m going to borrow a friends laptop and use a digital microscope, then I’ll be able to upload some photos of the trichs

And yes I will be curing for sure mate, thanks again

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

make sure u check a coupla diff levels on your plant

on top of canopy and bout half way down

gives u a more truer idea on where u at

your buddys digi scope will help heaps

can't go wrong with grand dad purps

good luck

Cheers dude !

I will upload some photos that I get when I use the digital scope and see what you guys reckon

Thanks

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app