melbourne harvest, are we there yet?

ah ok, I pulled a Sunshine #4 last week, Looked totally done ,sampled last night and woah, yes she is a good one!.

have a Satori that's looking done as well but seems early, don't want to pick too early though but her trichs ambering up  little bit. I know the Zamaldelicas will take a bit....

Now ya talking, got a few Ace seeds strains going at the moment, love the Zamaldelica 

got a pic, help to know how far along they are

yeah man, I mostly grow Ace, so I am used to the longer flowering. It's these Bodhis I have that are totally ready so it had me confused a bit but I am used to waiting on the sativas. I just pulled the Satori, she was ready. Zamaldelica is my fav man. I have made a ton of crosses with that one.  The ones I have outside are f2s I made from last year. Ace is stuff is magic. I HIGHLY recommend the Panama/Malawi. woah. I am waiting on the a5 killer to come out. missed out on that when it came out...but have my ace saving account ready for when they pop up again! ha! Oh I tested some Zamaldelica/Orient Express that i made which I thought would be not that strong and it turned out to be a 4th dimension strain. ha!

• Upvote 1

ah pedro, just saw your pics of the bangi haze etc goddamn beautiful! ...you have a southern star seeds in there as well, the chung lee? how you find those guys? seem pretty good. I wanted to try their sativas but have so much on the go and I am ghetto micro set up. I wish I could have a huge space to play around with genetics.

• Upvote 1