I got some advice.

Put all ya bloody questions in to one thread!

In this thread? This is your advice... more attitude and trolling. Good encouragement for a new member.

EAD wanker.

I suggested a suitable 250w HPS. In budget and will do the job.

You offer some pie in the sky bullshit, non tested, Chinese shite that you have just purchased.. lol

Wanker.

I’m beginning to understand why members with real knowledge no longer offer advice.... too many fucken spastics like you round here dishing out ya non proven bullshit.

Name calling? Next step is retarded memes right?

250W hps has to be a dumb idea, surely. If he were to go hps, surely a 600W digi ballast is pretty much the same price, but would still be suitable if he upgraded his tent. But can be used at 250W for now... There's your pie in the sky bullshit.

Want some more? Most shit is made in China... So spending 200 on my chinese piece of shit is better than 400 for the same thing with HLG stamped on it that was also made in china. Does it grow shit? Yes, does a pretty good job in my opinion. Could I recommend it compared to the HLG otion? Yes. Would I recommend it to a newb unless they were set on going LED instead of HPS? No. But this thread is titled LED advice, not which light should I buy.

Your turn, try insult me some more.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

He could save mega bucks and get the cheapest LED going.... This is the point... Without seeing results from said light, how the fuck can you claim it is any better then a mars blurple piece of shit?

Because I've tried the blurple piece of shit...have you? It cost me more than the quantum board and in the month that I've grown with this light its miles better than the blurple one. Not Mars, Viparspectra, uses the same LED chipset.

In this thread? This is your advice... more attitude and trolling. Good encouragement for a new member.Name calling? Next step is retarded memes right?

250W hps has to be a dumb idea, surely. If he were to go hps, surely a 600W digi ballast is pretty much the same price, but would still be suitable if he upgraded his tent. But can be used at 250W for now... There's your pie in the sky bullshit.

Want some more? Most shit is made in China... So spending 200 on my chinese piece of shit is better than 400 for the same thing with HLG stamped on it that was also made in china. Does it grow shit? Yes, does a pretty good job in my opinion. Could I recommend it compared to the HLG otion? Yes. Would I recommend it to a newb unless they were set on going LED instead of HPS? No. But this thread is titled LED advice, not which light should I buy.

Your turn, try insult me some more.

blah blah.

flog.

Because I've tried the blurple piece of shit...have you? It cost me more than the quantum board and in the month that I've grown with this light its miles better than the blurple one. Not Mars, Viparspectra, uses the same LED chipset.

Certainly have. Have tried the cheapest eBay Chinese blurple shit going and I've also built my own full spectrum LED..

You can't argue my very basic point though. Until you have harvested under the light, the only basis you are going off is some vegetative growth...

• Upvote 2

guys ... we've got to stop this shit ... it feels like that eddie murphy movie, where those three fellas are in the barber shop.:)

at least, can it be moved to a different thread?

different opinions are fine, but fuck ... this is a pretty hardcore introduction to ozstoners for someone to read through ... especially for someone who might have just got the courage up to grow for the first time due to a health issue. they aren't use to our culture.

No your absolutely right there mate, my calc was actually cubes, as you correctly spotted n should've been squared.

I'll probably just go 250w HPS, everyone tells you something different.

I also have a voltage controller I use to vary power output on a still, (another good hobby , I'll trade knowledge lol)

Could use as an interim from seedling T5 to HPS, allow me to ramp it back a bit then build up to full power as they mature.

All good fun.

I'll stop asking questions and just see how I go.

Appreciate all replies.

Cheers

the voltage controller sounds interesting. i use a variac for my fan speed, but never used a light under a controller. is it similar to a light dimmer on some hps setups, but cleaner power? not sure if this applies, but i remember somewhere reading about a cmh315 light that used a dimmer and it changed the light frequency or colour - sorry, not sure of the exact term ... just that it changed the light a bit. didn't seem to be a major problem though.:)

guys ... we've got to stop this shit ... it feels like that eddie murphy movie, where those three fellas are in the barber shop. :)

at least, can it be moved to a different thread?

different opinions are fine, but fuck ... this is a pretty hardcore introduction to ozstoners for someone to read through ... especially for someone who might have just got the courage up to grow for the first time due to a health issue. they aren't use to our culture.

yeah, lets play the sympathy/sickness card and make assumptions.

Stupid advice is just that.. and I am sick of reading it.

yeah, lets play the sympathy/sickness card and make assumptions.

Stupid advice is just that.. and I am sick of reading it.

Not sick enough to scroll past it and keep your attitude to yourself... I've seen you tell newbs to quit... buzzo pulled you up on it. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks it isn't necessary but you keep up the same shit attitude.