That's enough to suggest the light to someone else?...

I think it is. I'm pretty impressed so far. However it was more of a suggestion to save a bit of money if the OP was set on LED. Buying the same thing from HLG would be closer to 400, out of their budget, whereas this is 200. How long do I have to have used it for to be able to recommend? Let me know when I qualify...

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I think it is. I'm pretty impressed so far. However it was more of a suggestion to save a bit of money if the OP was set on LED. Buying the same thing from HLG would be closer to 400, out of their budget, whereas this is 200. How long do I have to have used it for to be able to recommend? Let me know when I qualify...

I figured seeing the end result of a harvest would probably suffice at least... lol

I figured seeing the end result of a harvest would probably suffice at least... lol

Wow.

And this is the shite advice that this poor newbie is getting.

Take it less as advice that the light is great, more a suggestion to save a buck if the OP is set on LED...

Either way, at least I came with something BG... not just a cheap swipe at someone... lmao... calls himself billygoat, but really is just a troll... irony?

Take it less as advice that the light is great, more a suggestion to save a buck if the OP is set on LED...

Either way, at least I came with something BG... not just a cheap swipe at someone... lmao... calls himself billygoat, but really is just a troll... irony?

EAD wanker.

I suggested a suitable 250w HPS. In budget and will do the job.

You offer some pie in the sky bullshit, non tested, Chinese shite that you have just purchased.. lol

Wanker.

I’m beginning to understand why members with real knowledge no longer offer advice.... too many fucken spastics like you round here dishing out ya non proven bullshit.

• Upvote 3

He could save mega bucks and get the cheapest LED going.... This is the point... Without seeing results from said light, how the fuck can you claim it is any better then a mars blurple piece of shit?
  • Upvote 1