When to add pk13/14

Just wanted to know if someone can tell me exactly when to add the PK for the week of flowering ?

Is it when the buds have formed and they are just increasing weight / waiting for tricks to turn milky/Amber or is it during the stage of them developing .. I lost track of when I flipped them so can’t gonoff the feeding schedule .... my last crop I did in coco I used the pk all the way through (I’m a dickhead but I’m learning by myself till I joined this forum a few months ago and only got 2/3 grows under my belt )

In coco and canna nutes Coco A and B with cannazyme boost and rhizo to schedule !

Depends on how long your flowering time is. Usually only use for last 4 or 5 weeks of flower, starting low dosage and building up to high dose before flushing. Cut back your base nutes as the PK dosage gets higher.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

thanks mate - so as I’m adding the pk I’d lower the dosage on the A+B etc . If your a coco man what would you flush with in the last week just straight ph water or use a product ?

• Upvote 1

Ok good to know - I use a 100 litre tank that tends to last a week , I don’t make up a batch each day I might make up a batch in a watering can ...

Can it like stunt bud growth or anything like that if used too early or not at all ?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

how much are you spending on nuks

going to have to get a second mortgage

Haha feels that way - this is the first time I’ve switched to the canna coco nutes following the whole feeding schedule

Previous grows I used canna a+b Veges for vegging obviously and then after flip hygen a+B Bloom with Budlink silica and GT super PK .

After reading lots of posts on here changed to canna coco which does veg and flower and getting a deal for $260 for 1litre each of boost, cannazyme , pk and rhizo thought I’d follow the actual coco feeding schedule and see how it goes . I went on the website and adjusted the feeding schedule to light feeding so it’s not as much per litre and following this - the 100L probably last a week and a half so 10L a day I suppose ... got a few pots going.... maybe be more efficient if I just grew 2 and scrogged them for an extra month or went rdwc but coco is more forgiving for fuck ups and until I get a few more cycles under my hat I’m still learning so much in previous grows - bud rot, gnats , and bloody spider mites this crop !

All good fun though I’m enjoying the journey - might do a grow diary next time

Realised didn’t answe the question haha probably on this next grow about $350- 500 depending how long the 5L tubs of canna coco a and B last me ... plus coco etc I reckon total $650 tops .

That’s 2 ounces if I was buying off street . Well worth it

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners