First time grow.need help

First time grower. Got 2 seeds sprouted in jiffy pallets today. Planing to move them to 3 galon fabric pot in a few days in coco perlite mix. This will be indoor grow.

Problem is on thursday im going to bali for 2 weeks and not sure what to do.

I was thinking to move jiffy pallet in a final 3 gal pot have 2x 20w cfl running 24h a day untill i come back

And use

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/8x-House-Garden-Water-Houseplant-Plant-Automatic-Spike-Self-Watering-Device-New/222637276616?epid=16007933885&hash=item33d6373dc8:g:xtcAAOSw881ZsPZf

Would this work?

Also should i just make a mix of seasol or what sort of nuts would i use in drip system for 2 weeks that im away?

I also have canna coco a b and powerfeed and ph test kit.

Any advice please

Depending on your local temp you might get away with them in your 3gal that’s been moistened with 1/4 strength a &b.

Are you growing in a tent? Wardrobe? Or What? Should be fine if you keep the extraction fan speed low to keep up the humidity until your home.

These are going to be trials. Don’t go on holiday when your sprouting seeds

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Depending on your local temp you might get away with them in your 3gal that’s been moistened with 1/4 strength a &b.

Are you growing in a tent? Wardrobe? Or What? Should be fine if you keep the extraction fan speed low to keep up the humidity until your home.

These are going to be trials. Don’t go on holiday when your sprouting seeds

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

They are on the kitchen bench with 3 20w CFL hanging some 30cm above them. I would set my heating on 23c

I do have 80x80x160 cm tent 2xq288 240w quantum boards and extraction fan that I haven't setup yet but could easily do before I go. But I would feel better leaving kitchen CFL running all day long then to leave tent unattended for 2 weeks.

I was sort of hoping to keep them alive with CFLs untill I'm back. So when I come back to do some training and straight in the tent.

I know it's bad planning on my part I just couldn't resist planting the seeds once I got them.

Now I feel bad just letting them die because of my bad planning and eagerness to start

They are on the kitchen bench with 3 20w CFL hanging some 30cm above them. I would set my heating on 23c

I do have 80x80x160 cm tent 2xq288 240w quantum boards and extraction fan that I haven't setup yet but could easily do before I go. But I would feel better leaving kitchen CFL running all day long then to leave tent unattended for 2 weeks.

I was sort of hoping to keep them alive with CFLs untill I'm back. So when I come back to do some training and straight in the tent.

I know it's bad planning on my part I just couldn't resist planting the seeds once I got them.

Now I feel bad just letting them die because of my bad planning and eagerness to start

Do you not know one person who can come water them for you while you are away.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Do you not know one person who can come water them for you while you are away.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I could get a mate to come water them but he's got no idea how to mix nutrients. I was under impression that nutrients mixture shouldn't be sitting for over a week??? That would maybe change ph level?