• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Latest Gadjet

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Indycar

Indycar

OSA Misfit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4975 Posts:
  • Interests:Got some
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Heads:None

Earlier this week a bought myself a new present to tuck away in the corner of the house. Just somewhere to stash a couple of jars of assorted buds, and smoking utensils. See how I go, might upload some pics once hung. I've never been one that leaves shit lying around kids or in full view. Something that never sat well with me. Anyway..

ee1df54f-3492-4812-86f1-2ac2c5bbac9a.jpg

https://www.bunnings...id-box_p6101363

The war against Cannabis is a war against Earth's existence.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Porky 1982

Porky 1982

Drug War Veteran

• Banned
  • 5130 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

Earlier this week a bought myself a new present to tuck away in the corner of the house. Just somewhere to stash a couple of jars of assorted buds, and smoking utensils. See how I go, might upload some pics once hung. I've never been one that leaves shit lying around kids or in full view. Something that never sat well with me. Anyway..

ee1df54f-3492-4812-86f1-2ac2c5bbac9a.jpg

https://www.bunnings...id-box_p6101363

Hope no accidents occur at your place indy. I can see it now little johnny has cut his foot quick get some band aids from the medicine cabinet. Mum there is this weird dirty bottle with a hose in it and some chopped up herbs i a bowl but no band aids.

Better keep it locked mate.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Indycar

Indycar

OSA Misfit

• Members
  • 4975 Posts:

Not to worry, there's a certain section where the kids know is out of bounds. Plus, I do talk to them about it (without bias) so they'll be well educated about it.

Everything in moderation. As anything can be abused or become habit forming if one doesn't have a hold on it.

EDIT: By the way, the sticker isn't attached to the door like it is in the picture. It's loose inside the cabinet if you want to bung it on.

You could even butt some conduit up to it and it could be disguised as a switchboard/electrical panel. :P

Edited by Indycar, 28 March 2019 - 10:58 AM.

Serrated edge

Serrated edge

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 6625 Posts:
  • Interests:Weed and mates
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: All
Thought you'd need something bigger than that Indy..

Indycar

Indycar

OSA Misfit

• Members
  • 4975 Posts:

There are two sizes, i went for the bigger one, mate. If I can't stash a weekly supply in it I'll be in a bit of strife like you mentioned. :D

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7134 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
lol

louise

louise

tweet tweet tweet

• Members
  • 5560 Posts:
  • Interests:weed, wimmyn and song...

No kiddliwinks here anymore, but I'm still not one for plain sight. I have a cash box taht looks like a a hard bound book... sits on the shelf with the other hard bound books in the studio and no one is the wiser.

The poor have to labour in the face of the majestic equality of the law, which forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread. ~ Analote France

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7134 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
That's gold

Indycar

Indycar

OSA Misfit

• Members
  • 4975 Posts:

Hung..

Attached File  001.jpg   78.55K   49 downloads  Attached File  002.jpg   126.46K   48 downloads

.. and spot for key that's been routed out, some will figure out it's stash spot. :D

Attached File  004.jpg   96.81K   44 downloads

Edited by Indycar, 01 April 2019 - 01:18 PM.

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 8119 Posts:
How'd u get my mull bowl?
Looks exactly same finish as mine

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.