List of Australian Organic NoTill Amendments and Components

Was thinking all the above, but probably more compost tea than anything.

And in regards to that Green Life Soil Co. that you linked. I was looking at that, and if you look at their shipping terms, they don't seem to ship outside the Perth area.

The other ones I was looking at were the KemGro, No Frills Hydrofish, and Biodynamic Fish Concentrate.

As I have mentioned in my grow journal, I have added organic brown rice in my media for fungal growth. It's a theory from my part as I used to grow my own P. cubensis and the beginner tech for P. cubensis is pf-tek which is basically an organic brown rice flour cake at the proper moisture and temperature to feed the mycelium. More advanced is organic rye or Wild Bird Seed. Sorry off topic and sort of sparking interest in growing mushrooms again. But yeah I included organic brown rice for fungal growth in the soil.

To answer your question directly, I have quite a bit of hot compost ready as well as my worm farms with loads of castings ready and 3 bokashi compost bins.

sounds like your all stocked up on compost

never grown mushrooms , fungi like to eat bacteria , rice will promote bacteria & the bacteria feed the fungi 

you can also use rice wash water to make LAB's lactic acid bacteria 

i have some malted rye seed here i use in flower as a top dress 

in the past i've used oats to promote fungi , take the compost your making a tea with , add some oats & a little moister 

& leave it sit in a warm darkish space for a few days , once the mycelium growing start ya tea 

Thanks everyone for your help !

You guys and girls have been very helpful to this indoor nube.

I had 6 beutiful girls however I gave them too much L o v e (bat guano) and it burnt the shit out of 3, now there is 3 .

There is H O P E ! Three is better than none .

Looking forward to some clean ,green organic dank !

Just need to feed that soil with the right goodness to fatten up my buds !

Respect ! Lairiza

• Upvote 1

Just thought I'd throw out a product that sparked my interest. If everyone already knows, please ignore. And no, I've got no stake in the product, just excited to try it!

Last grow I used 7gal (27L) Geopot fabric bags in a 4x2 tent. Happy with them and was going to buy another three for a new 4x4 tent (6x total). But Geopot is now making fabric raised beds and have a 4x4. Even better, they have an accessory to make adding trellis easy! 4x4x1 by my math is about 120gal or 450L. This sounds a good way to do a No Till or LOS. And no wasted space between pots. Would fit nice in a 4x4 tent, but I was thinking a 5x5 tent would leave just that bit of room around the sides for dehuey, fan, and irrigation goodies. Yep, they are available in AUS from one of the big online hydro shops...

If anyone has used them, let me know if they worked well.

https://www.geopot.com/collections/geopot-fabric-pots/products/geoplanter-fabric-raised-garden-bed

• Upvote 1