Phylos Genetic Testing

Post of the year so far, well put benn0, especially the bit after ya edited 4 times 

billy doesn't believe anyone, he's a bit of a flog lol lol

Its worrying, automatically rejecting anything and everything unless it fits ones own idea, thoughts or ideology is the definition of psychosis.

No personal offense to anyone.

I think what Billy is trying to ask is probably more pertaining to the individual aspects of the strain.

I assumed (and maybe billy too) that the large number you mentioned was in the line of the strain you need.

Which makes it impressive, that you have been through a good few hundred in that strains lineage.

Chill out man, it's all good. We are all growers here so have that in common.

You grow, I grow, billy grows too, most people here do. (There's a song here to the tune of the oompla Loompa tune)

You grow, I grow, Billy grows too...

I'm stuck for the next line....anyone?

Wonder if I'm loosing it a bit eh?

Ahh gotcha :)

After that post I really started to contemplate and reconsider whether this is the place for me to throw around and discuss my ideas, theories, methods and generally bounce thoughts off of like minded people, all while contributing to what seems like such a great community brought together by an amazing and incredible plant.

Thankfully my faith has been restored and I'll be sure to thoroughly format my posts in future to avoid any misunderstandings.

Anyway back on track, I have decided I am going to order a Phylos Genetic Testing kit, I'll try and enter an Australian Address, or use the AusPost forwarding Address in California. If either fail I'll reach out to them personally to discuss postage to Aust. I am both concerned and worried they may simply not allow postage to our great island nation. If not I've had some leads on some laboratories in Aust that do some sort of analysis who are very discreet about the service. Personally they may not allow an average Joe to use their services as they may only be reserved for research, law enforcement and other academia.

If all goes well with the Phylos Kit I will certainly post my experience to the forums.

I love contributing knowledge and experience plus I love contributing knowledge and experience that's free for people to access. I am a huge fan of OpenSource software and their philosophy, I think it should be applied to all knowledge/science/experience that isn't propriety as well.

• Upvote 2

Its worrying, automatically rejecting anything and everything unless it fits ones own idea, thoughts or ideology is the definition of psychosis.

No personal offense to anyone.

Ahh gotcha :)

After that post I really started to contemplate and reconsider whether this is the place for me to throw around and discuss my ideas, theories, methods and generally bounce thoughts off of like minded people, all while contributing to what seems like such a great community brought together by an amazing and incredible plant.

Thankfully my faith has been restored and I'll be sure to thoroughly format my posts in future to avoid any misunderstandings.

Anyway back on track, I have decided I am going to order a Phylos Genetic Testing kit, I'll try and enter an Australian Address, or use the AusPost forwarding Address in California. If either fail I'll reach out to them personally to discuss postage to Aust. I am both concerned and worried they may simply not allow postage to our great island nation. If not I've had some leads on some laboratories in Aust that do some sort of analysis who are very discreet about the service. Personally they may not allow an average Joe to use their services as they may only be reserved for research, law enforcement and other academia.

If all goes well with the Phylos Kit I will certainly post my experience to the forums.

I love contributing knowledge and experience plus I love contributing knowledge and experience that's free for people to access. I am a huge fan of OpenSource software and their philosophy, I think it should be applied to all knowledge/science/experience that isn't propriety as well.

Oh well, I do apologise for trying to make light of the situation via humour.

In fairness to billy, he questioned one thing, short and sweet.

You didn't like the question, you haven't answered my questions either?

You sound like a bit or pollen here and there, a branch here and there.

Id be interested in something a bit more thorough, cross. X to Y and grow out 100 of the offspring, see what you got of what.

Love discussions on that kind of thing.

Apologies if that ain't high brow enough for ya.