Oh, haha! Double posted also lol

The pollen can be used on the same plant

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I'd always wondered about the timing of this, by time you let bananas mature enough to get viable pollen, if there be enough time left to pollenate the flowers n get decent seeds.

But I assume you would let it almost die.

Sweet, thanks puggle6.

From what I can see of the clone photos, they take up more space because there aren’t two branches coming out at every node.. so for that and other reasons I’d rather keep working with seeds.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

To give an example, on an auto, sex generally shows at around day 21, and a male (auto) starts dropping at around day 28

So technically if you turn half a female plant when sex shows it should only be approx 14 days or so before it starts pollenating itself

Yeah hadn't thought on it that way, n spose if you CS the upper areas, then she drop pollen on herself, n no need to even harvest or paint it on..

Have to try this....