Buds look weak

Sorry mate kinda new to all this. Someone told me those buds are ready and i should get ready to start drying. They told me once i start seeing brown on the bud its ready. I knew i had more flowering time but he was insisting they were ready.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Be careful that whoever told you that could just be hanging for free smoke off you ,,not caring whether it's ready or not .

I'd ignore what they say in the future ,,and keep one eye on him all the time.

If your plant goes missing I'd be looking at him...might sound harsh but it's a scenario I've seen before.

As far as browning off ,,,,the white hairs can brown off early or late or hardly at all ...means zilch.

Lots of people even here talk about it ,,,,it's a rough guide that is rough as guts and shouldn't be used cos it means nothing.

Even the colour of trichome I think is not as telling as a lot say it is ,,a good guide ,,but a guide only.

Your plant has heaps of time left before its ready. ,just st be patient,

Edited by Serrated edge

Can anyone tell me whats happend here.

I got 4 random seeds from a friend. 2 were male 1 was female and 1 was both. It turned male on me so removed it at placed it on the side of the house. After 1 week it went back female?

The color of the bud says its ready but the buds are not fat. c6d2c456c5a910632a247bd432100b8b.jpg8a7e813c24392af1cde44f7b623046ad.jpg

Nothing wrong with it just looks like a very long flower period strain

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

He's wrong or impatient. lol they gots a long way to go yet.

On the bright side they look healthy and should get a decent amount it.

Go through some of the grow diaries especially the ones that have finnished the grow and you will see what your roughly looking for in a bud.

What nutes you feeding?

Im using neutroponics flower A and B.

Its meant for my indoor grow using coco. The hydroshop said it will be fine to use on my outdoor grow.

The bottle is crap doesnt say sh*t. Because im still learning im following the hydro guys advice. So far hes been a big help so ill stick to it till i learn more

Got a pic of the label? Don't go putting all your trust in the hydro shop guys...

Probably better advice than your mate, but still

Hydro guy wants to sell nutes... And the hydro guy probably grows in hydro mediums... Should you really put all your trust in this person?..

I'm more interested in the boy bits you mentioned? No sign of any more...? Keep a close eye out for it or you'll end up with seeds and no bud...

Hydro guy wants to sell nutes... And the hydro guy probably grows in hydro mediums... Should you really put all your trust in this person?..

I'm more interested in the boy bits you mentioned? No sign of any more...? Keep a close eye out for it or you'll end up with seeds and no bud...

Yeah if a plant turns male it stays that way. A plant wont hermie till its in flower so no chance of that in veg like he mentioned.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app