Big Pharma Wants ALL of the rights and to ban home grows

TBH, couldn't give a shit anymore. I'll just keep doing what I've been doing for the last 30 odd years.

Fuck the lot of 'em..

Yeah ,seriously who fucking cares what they want or do

The decisions they make (government etc)doesn't bother me,as Indy said whether is legal or not I'll still do what I fucking want when I want regarding medication n intoxification as long as it doesn't hurt or affect any one else

Laws were meant to be broken when they r ridiculous

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Totally agree, but for those who were thinking we may get the legal rights, big pharma will try and put a stop to that.

In all honesty, at this point, it will only really affect countries/states that have already given legal rights for home grows, like California. 

Ide like to be able to grow a plant out in the open with out having to hide in a greenhouse with laws the way they are now i cant. But yeah ill just carry on regardless.

Legal or not porky,u still gonna have to hide

Just cause it's legal that's not gonna stop some arseholes seeing it n ripping it!

So security will remain the same or increase to stop them fuckers