puggle breeds dragons!

poking my head in to say am enjoying this thread

as soon as you've finished this grow should freeze the beans to incite winter then do another run straight away either in this thread or another, would be great to get everyone in looking and being able to compare parents and offspring.

I've moved them again, now under 600w ceramic HPS

So, the 2 at the rear are both Mohan Ram, only the left one was pollenated as it was faster and had a more open structure, from the earlier photos the one on the right has really taken off! (Was on the left hand side in previous pics)

They are both 6 weeks old

The close up is of a 5 week old Ruby Dragon, fast 3 finger pheno!

I really should have pollenated this one for SOG grows, she is only in a 1.5lt pot but stinking the room out!

Probably get a q off the we little reffos!

My Ruby Dragon suffers from little T-Rex arms as satilites so a nice open structure of the new cross I hope will open her up!

Going to do a whole mess of the new seeds as it will be my work for the most part not just a cross of 2 strains [emoji106]

Thanks for checking in [emoji12]

post-64969-155660893707_thumb.jpegpost-64969-155660895718_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app