Brings tears to your eyes

Nah to many tight arses that don't want to pay for something nice, so they buy shit for fuck all, the good growers say fuck this and just supply themselves 

then the tight arses have to pay top $ for shit, lol lol dickheads, that's how it works in Victoria anyway

Yeah and if we all do same, dont sell nothing good to no none, so they in their own shit circle,

Sorry I hate these cnuts, if you cant fit in n do a fair says work n earn a fair dollar, fuck off.

Shits me,

Sorry

You guys should go commercial and send it over west then... its always dry here and a lb fetches at least 5k... take it to the northwest and pay 600 an oz, and more as you head towards the NT border. I heard of guy selling oz for 750 each in kunnunurra while he was on a gold prospecting trip.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Fuck me. Down this end of Westoz the best I’ve been offered was $2500. That was after saying that I wasn’t interested in selling any.

Need to do a trip up north and pay off some loans

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Better people who need $ get it than the dam gangs or worse the government. After Brisbane went pretty much dry last year most people got into growing. It's kinda nice how things are now. Most people know at least someone who grows to help someone with medical conditions.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1