Brings tears to your eyes

Fucking pigs lining their own pockets is all this is. Taking their cut of the black market... Any cnut with half an idea of economics knows supply and demand drive price. So half supply and keep demand the same, all you're doing is doubling the price. Drive the price of pot past affordability and more people may seek a cheaper high with more dangerous consequences (read as meth and ice). Meanwhile police coffers are lined by property seizure everytime you or I get busted taking the safer route and not funding the black market.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

We saw what happened last year when Brisbane was dry, more ICE assaults and violent crimes. People where happily paying $450 an ounce if they could get it. I was lucky, had crap but still ok. This is why I sacrificed 1 plant early. To many money hungry stnuc that don't give a shit about people.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

I wish the stnuc would come and raid all the Asian grow houses in Vic, half the supply and double the price

we got the cheapest pot in OZ, some of the the crappiest as well, full of PGR

ya can get lbs for 2k, ya wouldn't smoke the shit tho

Yeah I agree fucken pgr cunts

You guys should go commercial and send it over west then... its always dry here and a lb fetches at least 5k... take it to the northwest and pay 600 an oz, and more as you head towards the NT border. I heard of guy selling oz for 750 each in kunnunurra while he was on a gold prospecting trip.

Highway robbery bro, thata really unfortunate...