• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Brings tears to your eyes

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Tunkers

Tunkers

Drug War Veteran

• Banned
  • 7177 Posts:
  • Interests:Tokin'
    Growin'
    Metal
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
https://www.nbnnews....th-of-cannabis/

Completed Journals

Tunkers Tinkering      State of Origin 1      Samsung F Series LED Build

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

PhatNugz

PhatNugz

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 327 Posts:
25m worth aye?
No doubt they think the dirt ball stuck to the roots is worth 25 a g, like always.
Assholes

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14578 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

:doh: I give up

Nutter3

Nutter3

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 233 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic

solar panel , pump,  now theres an idea

stickymickey

stickymickey

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 701 Posts:
Fucking pigs lining their own pockets is all this is. Taking their cut of the black market... Any cnut with half an idea of economics knows supply and demand drive price. So half supply and keep demand the same, all you're doing is doubling the price. Drive the price of pot past affordability and more people may seek a cheaper high with more dangerous consequences (read as meth and ice). Meanwhile police coffers are lined by property seizure everytime you or I get busted taking the safer route and not funding the black market.

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14578 Posts:

I wish the stnuc would come and raid all the Asian grow houses in Vic, half the supply and double the price

we got the cheapest pot in OZ, some of the the crappiest as well, full of PGR 

ya can get lbs for 2k, ya wouldn't smoke the shit tho 

AquaDolly

AquaDolly

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1779 Posts:
We saw what happened last year when Brisbane was dry, more ICE assaults and violent crimes. People where happily paying $450 an ounce if they could get it. I was lucky, had crap but still ok. This is why I sacrificed 1 plant early. To many money hungry stnuc that don't give a shit about people.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14578 Posts:

Nah to many tight arses that don't want to pay for something nice, so they buy shit for fuck all, the good growers say fuck this and just supply themselves 

then the tight arses have to pay top $ for shit, lol lol dickheads, that's how it works in Victoria anyway 

stickymickey

stickymickey

Stoned

• Members
  • 701 Posts:
You guys should go commercial and send it over west then... its always dry here and a lb fetches at least 5k... take it to the northwest and pay 600 an oz, and more as you head towards the NT border. I heard of guy selling oz for 750 each in kunnunurra while he was on a gold prospecting trip.

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7133 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

I wish the stnuc would come and raid all the Asian grow houses in Vic, half the supply and double the price
we got the cheapest pot in OZ, some of the the crappiest as well, full of PGR

ya can get lbs for 2k, ya wouldn't smoke the shit tho

Yeah I agree fucken pgr cunts

You guys should go commercial and send it over west then... its always dry here and a lb fetches at least 5k... take it to the northwest and pay 600 an oz, and more as you head towards the NT border. I heard of guy selling oz for 750 each in kunnunurra while he was on a gold prospecting trip.

Highway robbery bro, thata really unfortunate...

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.