Home cultivation ? maybe not

We incarnate and from birth, we are recorded as to the time of our arrival, then assessed and certified that we exist as a physical entity.

Then we are registered. We then as property of our country are immunised and then fluoridated daily.

We are then educated according to Govt guidelines and learn how and what to think, feel and do.

We are certified for everything that we do all through our life, being examined all the way to make sure that compliance is adhered to.

We are constantly indoctrinated by media which is a part of our education and generally succumb to our training which often leads us to the consensual reality based on fear doubt and hate that there is someone always doing their best to

look after us.

On it goes until we die then we are certified and registered again.

Dunno about anyone else but it sort of sounds like slavery to me while we smile about ............................. fuck it I can't be bothered.

You are spot on, that is the great big machine in motion. Its start with the children, we need to free them of vaccinations, fluoride, television, junk food, media, and the bullshit department of education. At least thats my plan for our children, i hope there are many more onboard

May the children be free

• Upvote 2

Don't get me started on the antivacc b.s. and the education department is not the biggest factor in your child's success, never has been, never will be. TV, junkfood and media, I agree, but vaccines, fluoride and poor education are just excuses for not putting enough effort into our children and looking for someone else to blame. I'm not saying I'm a faultless parent, but I have two adult children, that I can say have short comings because I didn't do something right. Whether it be not being as involved as my parents were in my schooling, or keeping them off social media until they were older, they were my mistakes, not because of any vaccine or the education department.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Sadly talk of cannabis law in student debates isn't allowed. My sons class was asked to each choose a topic in the news to research and present before the class and yep my 15 year old chose legislation for legal cannabis. His teacher said no ( the guy smokes in his car every brake[emoji23] I've worked at the school). If kids feel it's ok to talk about things like cannabis and other big issues with parents and teachers its heaps better. Most common thing I've ever heard teens say is why doesn't anyone ask what I want and I'd understand about why I can't get stuff if Mum and Dad told me we needed to pay bills first.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Education, a lovely subject. Education does start at home when parents read to their children and basic counting. Then the children go off to school and are stuffed into molds.

We have very fragmented education systems here in Australia. No two states can agree on a uniform system of education, let alone all of them agree. Every Fed Budget it is a bun fight between the States, Private and Religious Schools.

Ever notice that Politicians nearly all send their children to Private or Religious Schools.  State Schools can not apply for direct Federal Funding. Private and Religious Schools can apply for direct Federal Grants.

An example when I worked in the system. Toowoomba Grammar School applied for and was granted funding to buy 3 Planes, so their poor students could learn to fly. While we at a State School had to juggle a budget, often take funds from one part to prop up another part of the budget.

Try telling me we have an equal education system for all in Australia and I will simply laugh in your face.

Education, a lovely subject. Education does start at home when parents read to their children and basic counting. Then the children go off to school and are stuffed into molds.

We have very fragmented education systems here in Australia. No two states can agree on a uniform system of education, let alone all of them agree. Every Fed Budget it is a bun fight between the States, Private and Religious Schools.

Ever notice that Politicians nearly all send their children to Private or Religious Schools. State Schools can not apply for direct Federal Funding. Private and Religious Schools can apply for direct Federal Grants.

An example when I worked in the system. Toowoomba Grammar School applied for and was granted funding to buy 3 Planes, so their poor students could learn to fly. While we at a State School had to juggle a budget, often take funds from one part to prop up another part of the budget.

Try telling me we have an equal education system for all in Australia and I will simply laugh in your face.

It's not equal by any means... but my point is that this is not the greatest determining factor in the success of a childs learning. If you as a parent badger the school to put maximum effort into your child, and badger your child into doing their best at school and fight for the distractions to be removed from blocking their success they will hve the best chance to succeed. There is nothing wrong with any public school if you put the effort into your child's education and ensure they do the same.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Plenty wrong with the public schools where I live ..

Plenty wrong with some of the teachers too.

Indoctrination centers these days, they got no interest in giving the kids a education,

4x4 times table should not be homework for grade 6 kids

me young bloke now go's to a private school, give him a chance to get a education,  

mind you he did learn how to use a tampon in grade 5, that's bound to help him get a job

costing me a small fortune, thank you Vic education department you bunch of lefty fucks, ya should be charged with child abuse or neglect 

Working in schools I can tell you public or private it comes down to if the kids are interested in what's happening in class. The old saying you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. Schools at least in Queensland have teacher aides and homework clubs for kids that need help free but if a kid switches of in class because the teacher isn't delivering the format in a way the kids can understand then it doesn't matter if it's public or private. Is it more fun to only learn for eg. Science from just a book or a book and making things blow up with chemical reactions?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk