Royal Dwarf Auto Fem ( ADHD )

DeiterSchlesinger

Question

10 answers to this question

I have posted some detail re: research around medical cannabis and ADHD treatment. But the most recent strains I think have the potential to be a better safer option to the Dexies, Ritalin etc are these strains. I do not think I mentioned all these in the other thread. But there is mounting evidence these strains have been helpful for Adult ADHD.

Green Crack

Sour Diesel Haze

Lowryder #2

All these are noted to be a cerebral Sativa dom experience. 

• Upvote 1

Deiter your going to have to bite the bullet. But some seeds and grow them. What works for me won’t work for you and vise versa mate.

Find something, buy it, grow it, consume it and rinse and repeat. 1001 new threads asking much the same thing won’t really help

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1

Your right mate I think I know that. Sometimes to many questions can be an issue

Deiter your going to have to bite the bullet. But some seeds and grow them. What works for me won’t work for you and vise versa mate.

Find something, buy it, grow it, consume it and rinse and repeat. 1001 new threads asking much the same thing won’t really help

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I've had really bad adhd all my life. Diagnosed at 10.

For ME sativas make it SO MUCH worse.

Makes me manic and 0 focussing ability.

Indicas work well for me.

Sublingual 50/50 thc cbd blend works best though. 2 drops under the tongue and I'm "normal". (Works great for stress & irritability too)

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

What types of strains have you found helpful? Do you find medication or smoke more effective ?