Auto fem outdoor Guerilla. Some questions for auto growers in stealthy

To late. My limited understanding is that autos can and are often planted and harvested well before the normal plants grow. April for my climate the temps are as good as one could hope for. The sunlight however over around 9/12 weeks drops from 12 /9 hours daylight. Summer is just to hot and winter is to cold

quote name="Porky 1982" post="617901" timestamp="1551519196"]

Check out klouds diary for gorilla autos. But yeah you are to late to plant anything now the will yeild well especially autos.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

To late. My limited understanding is that autos can and are often planted and harvested well before the normal plants grow. April for my climate the temps are as good as one could hope for. The sunlight however over around 9/12 weeks drops from 12 /9 hours daylight. Summer is just to hot and winter is to cold

quote name="Porky 1982" post="617901" timestamp="1551519196"]

Check out klouds diary for gorilla autos. But yeah you are to late to plant anything now the will yeild well especially autos.

Ok, so how about giving us some details of your circumstances dude. Save us from guessing or offering the wrong advice...

What are your restrictions first. Money, space, nosey kids, angry spouse, cant grow inside or out and why?

The main challenges are mainly the potential grow locations are either 1. close but very busy with bush-walkers. It would be possible if my balls where bigger to basically walk not far off path and stealth a few in a location no one would have any need or purpose to venture to. The other locations are some drive away and remote and visitations would be limited as much as possible. These locations however are very  remote and more suited to odd visits for AKA bush walking, bird watching etc. The weather and location climate etc if explained may give away to much for the purpose of this post. I am a long term Bonsai Grower and my location is very challenging. I am just learning at this stage

Ok, so how about giving us some details of your circumstances dude. Save us from guessing or offering the wrong advice...

What are your restrictions first. Money, space, nosey kids, angry spouse, cant grow inside or out and why?

sort of detecting some determination to grow an auto, a manual plant still goes to head with short days, its when the days are longer midsummer, the autos are preferred when photo plants :cant go to head"   growing out in the bush is hard no matter how big your balls get, most plants either get eaten by pests die from lack of water, indoor has exploded in popularity for many good reasons