Auto fem outdoor Guerilla. Some questions for auto growers in stealthy

How did they go from Yantra

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I've just harvested a Yantra Blue Cush Auto, which I did very minimal work to. It was in an 11L fabric pot, and I pulled some branches down here and there, but other than feeding it every other day and watering it, the rest was all on its own. It pushed out 72g dried weight. I've got very limited experience growing, especially autos, but I thought 72g in 85 days was a decent result.

So Yantra can push out some decent seeds.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Edited by Beginner_bud

I've just harvested a Yantra Blue Cush Auto, which I did very minimal work to. It was in an 11L fabric pot, and I pulled some branches down here and there, but other than feeding it every other day and watering it, the rest was all on its own. It pushed out 72g dried weight. I've got very limited experience growing, especially autos, but I thought 72g in 85 days was a decent result.

So Yantra can push out some decent seeds.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Buzzo 200g in 60 days in really expressive :) well done ya rookie lol hahaha

From my experience, I have put seeds in now and reeped in October for 6-8 ounces per plant. Sunlight is the key and starting them somewhere that is safe, I like to get them up to a foot before plant out. I do recommend chicken wire around them or using methods like spraying them with urine which will deter all pests from eating the whole lot. Last year a plague of rats got mine, I let them seed to get something viable to start the next season. I think these days there are less people walking in the bush but our forrests are not being used as much. Feral dog baiting has allowed other pests to take hold. I would do a mix if I wanted to grow autos, just don't let it get frost bite. In that I have never seen a frost in a forrest. As suburbia approached the area I come from a few of us started to do our business at night, surprised some of us pulled off some pretty good sized yields.

From my experience, I have put seeds in now and reeped in October for 6-8 ounces per plant. Sunlight is the key and starting them somewhere that is safe, I like to get them up to a foot before plant out. I do recommend chicken wire around them or using methods like spraying them with urine which will deter all pests from eating the whole lot. Last year a plague of rats got mine, I let them seed to get something viable to start the next season. I think these days there are less people walking in the bush but our forrests are not being used as much. Feral dog baiting has allowed other pests to take hold. I would do a mix if I wanted to grow autos, just don't let it get frost bite. In that I have never seen a frost in a forrest. As suburbia approached the area I come from a few of us started to do our business at night, surprised some of us pulled off some pretty good sized yields.

Where were you growing these 6 to 8 oz plants through the middle of winter.