Auto fem outdoor Guerilla. Some questions for auto growers in stealthy

Hi

Due to logitics and climate. My questions is about growing Auto Ferm seeds. What are people throughts on an April grow. Est seed to harvest 9 weeks. Temps range from max avg around 27-28 Deg C to lows to around 10 C give or take.

April onwards for around 9 weeks for example  , the temps are fairly nice. Even though im talking Autos a grow in April for around 9 weeks the sunlight in April is around 12 hours light in around 9 weeks that drops to around 9 holurs of light

id be interested to hear from those that decided , Auto Ferm sounds like a better optioln that filling someone elses pockets.What did surprise the most Any feedeback on stealth small grows of auto fem, Id love to hear what yolu have to share.

:)

Hi

Due to logitics and climate. My questions is about growing Auto Ferm seeds. What are people throughts on an April grow. Est seed to harvest 9 weeks. Temps range from max avg around 27-28 Deg C to lows to around 10 C give or take.

April onwards for around 9 weeks for example , the temps are fairly nice. Even though im talking Autos a grow in April for around 9 weeks the sunlight in April is around 12 hours light in around 9 weeks that drops to around 9 holurs of light

id be interested to hear from those that decided , Auto Ferm sounds like a better optioln that filling someone elses pockets.What did surprise the most Any feedeback on stealth small grows of auto fem, Id love to hear what yolu have to share.

I've done mostly indoor grows. Autos are great under lights. Getting 4 oz in 3 months is pretty OK I reckon. Outdoors you'd be very lucky to get even 1 oz but I'm happy to be proven wrong. I start an auto until I'd say 2nd week of flower and it stretched like crazy compared to the same strain grown indoors. I've seen Aqua here who seems like she's done mostly outdoors and autos so check out some of her threads. Good luck with it.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Hi

April onwards for around 9 weeks for example  , the temps are fairly nice. Even though im talking Autos a grow in April for around 9 weeks the sunlight in April is around 12 hours light in around 9 weeks that drops to around 9 holurs of light

You'll get something but it won't be much. ..better to get a small hothouse for them ,help protect them from the cold ,

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the info

I've done mostly indoor grows. Autos are great under lights. Getting 4 oz in 3 months is pretty OK I reckon. Outdoors you'd be very lucky to get even 1 oz but I'm happy to be proven wrong. I start an auto until I'd say 2nd week of flower and it stretched like crazy compared to the same strain grown indoors. I've seen Aqua here who seems like she's done mostly outdoors and autos so check out some of her threads. Good luck with it.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

It is all well and good to say plant 1000 or 100 Autos. We also need to be smart in our goals. specific, significant, stretching. M - measurable, meaningful, motivational. A - agreed upon, attainable, achievable, acceptable, action-oriented. ( some wise man once said ). My life situation allows for certain conditions. They are far from ideal, but as mentioned above my friend ;) might manage a few OZ. Risk vs reward. Any more feedback on stealth and auto grows keep the posts coming.

Thanks

I am not sure what you mean by that Mr Goat. I am just gathering info. Plus there have been many grows of Auto fems out-doors with good results. Good is just a metaphor. Good for one person might be 1/2 oz or less from a grow. While other more extreme cases people grow lot's and come back hoping for the best. No time wasted in my view aside from reading I'm wasting time