• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Persimilis experience?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Allblue

Allblue

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Sun
Thanks inthewoods. I’ll give them a go

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Jimboss83

Jimboss83

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: Hps
  • Fav. Nutrients:Canna coco

I looked into californicus last run when I had mite issues just to find the fucker won't post to WA cos of our shit biosecurity restrictions. Gid damn nanny state.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hey sticky
I just emailed bugs for bugs on Thursday and asked if they post to Perth and they said yes - just paid for 2 lots to sprinkle on my plants cos the little bastards are still hanging around !
Send them an email to confirm but I’ll let you know if mine arrive tomorrow /Tuesday

stickymickey

stickymickey

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 701 Posts:

Hey sticky
I just emailed bugs for bugs on Thursday and asked if they post to Perth and they said yes - just paid for 2 lots to sprinkle on my plants cos the little bastards are still hanging around !
Send them an email to confirm but I’ll let you know if mine arrive tomorrow /Tuesday

Cheers jimbo. I'll hit them up next time.

Jimboss83

Jimboss83

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: Hps
  • Fav. Nutrients:Canna coco

Cheers jimbo. I'll hit them up next time.

Even better for ya mate - I don’t know if your in metro Perth but I spoke to a woman at One Stop Hydro in Bayswater just today and she orders 10 at a time and contacts regulars who want them - about half the cost of what I payed (I payed 112 for 3 tubes cause of quarantine and express shipping etc ) she sells them $26 a tube so I blew an extra $40 but lesson learned for next time

stickymickey

stickymickey

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 701 Posts:

Even better for ya mate - I don’t know if your in metro Perth but I spoke to a woman at One Stop Hydro in Bayswater just today and she orders 10 at a time and contacts regulars who want them - about half the cost of what I payed (I payed 112 for 3 tubes cause of quarantine and express shipping etc ) she sells them $26 a tube so I blew an extra $40 but lesson learned for next time

You sir are a legend.

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.