Persimilis experience?

I looked into californicus last run when I had mite issues just to find the fucker won't post to WA cos of our shit biosecurity restrictions. Gid damn nanny state.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hey sticky

I just emailed bugs for bugs on Thursday and asked if they post to Perth and they said yes - just paid for 2 lots to sprinkle on my plants cos the little bastards are still hanging around !

Send them an email to confirm but I’ll let you know if mine arrive tomorrow /Tuesday

Hey sticky

I just emailed bugs for bugs on Thursday and asked if they post to Perth and they said yes - just paid for 2 lots to sprinkle on my plants cos the little bastards are still hanging around !

Send them an email to confirm but I’ll let you know if mine arrive tomorrow /Tuesday

Cheers jimbo. I'll hit them up next time.

• Upvote 1

Cheers jimbo. I'll hit them up next time.

Even better for ya mate - I don’t know if your in metro Perth but I spoke to a woman at One Stop Hydro in Bayswater just today and she orders 10 at a time and contacts regulars who want them - about half the cost of what I payed (I payed 112 for 3 tubes cause of quarantine and express shipping etc ) she sells them $26 a tube so I blew an extra $40 but lesson learned for next time

• Upvote 2

Even better for ya mate - I don’t know if your in metro Perth but I spoke to a woman at One Stop Hydro in Bayswater just today and she orders 10 at a time and contacts regulars who want them - about half the cost of what I payed (I payed 112 for 3 tubes cause of quarantine and express shipping etc ) she sells them $26 a tube so I blew an extra $40 but lesson learned for next time

You sir are a legend.

• Upvote 1