How late can I grow outdoors?

Hi guys,

This is my very first post. Today is the 25th February on the north coast NSW.

If I started seeds todays would I actually get a crop albeit small perhaps?

My son has cancer unfortunately and has a "compassionate use" from the Justice department so I need to ensure that his weed is as clean and organic as possible.

Any advice is greatly appreciated .

Regards

Wearthefoxhat

Edited by wearthefoxhat

They wouldn't be overly big plants but if you put in a heap asap you will at least get something. Maybe try southern star seeds, aim for the indica variety if it's for medical purposes. Southern star seeds post from within Australia so generally you will have the seeds in a few days. They only sell regular seeds though so pop lots as you may get some males.
  • Upvote 1

true that Gazza, not that many survive pancreatic cancer, very aggressive cancer.

to the OP, not sure what this means ,""compassionate use" from the Justice department"??

just remember, canna oil is not the "magic bullet " to beat cancer,

it is just part of the whole cure..

Diet is a big one , high alkaline, low acidic diet. 

plenty of info on Google,

sounds to me you cant wait for a grow to be completed to help your cause.

the sooner you can get oil intake the better.

my advice is to join a lotta Facebook friendly canna groups,

plenty of people around to help if you are lookin in the right places.

Cancer Sucks!

• Upvote 2

Morning everyone.

Thanks for your replies.

My son is on oil now as well as an alkaline keto diet and definitely no refined sugar. 

Being that I have to purchase oil on the "black market" I don't know its purity or strength hence the need to eventually produce it myself so I can control that aspect of it and that's why I wondered how late I can get seeds in the ground before its too late in the season.

cheers

true that Gazza, not that many survive pancreatic cancer, very aggressive cancer.

to the OP, not sure what this means ,""compassionate use" from the Justice department"??

just remember, canna oil is not the "magic bullet " to beat cancer,

it is just part of the whole cure..

Diet is a big one , high alkaline, low acidic diet. 

plenty of info on Google,

sounds to me you cant wait for a grow to be completed to help your cause.

the sooner you can get oil intake the better.

my advice is to join a lotta Facebook friendly canna groups,

plenty of people around to help if you are lookin in the right places.

Cancer Sucks!

Your question about "compassionate use" …..My sons doctor gave us some forms to fill out and send to the Justice Department to hopefully qualify to have cannabis oil or bud on the premises or person. Person being himself or his caregivers.

After nearly 2 months we got permission to have 20 grams of flower and up to 1 gram of oil but it is still up to  police discretion on the day. Its not a perfect scenario but its a step in the right direction for now and we will continue to campaign for this to be increased or modified but right now its all about my son. Also to be considered for "compassionate use" you would be considered terminal as I understand it.

Cancer really does suck!

• Upvote 1