HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I put this post up a few days ago as I really needed some help, being a newbie to all this but as yet no one has replied, so being as you all have been at this a long time I'm sure someone can give me a little advice please help,  thank you  

Hi all, as a new grower I just want a simple organic way to feed my girls. I know they need lots of nitrogen in veg and less in flower, I was told by someone just give them Seasol powerfeed in veg and the purple Powerfeed in flower. Also how often to feed. I'm not smoking it but using for medicine. Any help appreciated.

Powerfeed organic?

You mention you just want to feed organically? Well then top dressing amendments is the way to go. Can use organic bottle nutes if you wanted.

Try this if your starting from scratch. Not fully organic I suppose but for a newb getting everything from Bunnings, mix this shit up, 1. Bag of each.

Then after a month start using eco amino grow and eco seaweed also from Bunnings.

Can amend the soil even more if you wanted but this easy.

Other options are companies that do soil. These include;

Easy as organics

Dr green thumbs

Organic Gardening Solutions.

They also stock a full range to make your own soil too.

Research. Research, research.

Best of luck.

post-59840-0-52110300-1550845273_thumb.jpg

Powerfeed organic?

You mention you just want to feed organically? Well then top dressing amendments is the way to go. Can use organic bottle nutes if you wanted.

Try this if your starting from scratch. Not fully organic I suppose but for a newb getting everything from Bunnings, mix this shit up, 1. Bag of each.

Then after a month start using eco amino grow and eco seaweed also from Bunnings.

Can amend the soil even more if you wanted but this easy.

Other options are companies that do soil. These include;

Easy as organics

Dr green thumbs

Organic Gardening Solutions.

They also stock a full range to make your own soil too.

Research. Research, research.

Best of luck.

Thank you so much

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Piss in a bucket and dillute it 10:1 for nitrogen and mix or make a dillution of charcoal /cucumbers for flowers and dillute it 10: 1 , with rainwater or gassed off chlorinated water ,

Grow the soil not the plants and they will grow , you don't need to buy anything , and if you don't like the urine idea , use straight out home items .

Prep your soil early , ( like now for next spring ) 

Grow Comfrey , go to the beach and collect seaweed , start a compost heap , there is a movement in the US now of giving the plants nothing but water 

Have a look at this , it may help you , best of luck,

it is a plant that has survived for millennia and trained us to think we need to help it , who's growing who? if it cannot grow itself , pick better genetics and a better site and keep working on that stock .

https://thegrownetwork.com/15-simple-and-inexpensive-homemade-fertilizers/

Edited by cardrona
  • Upvote 1

Hiya Cardrona.

I read something about a crowd that would only plant where the roots could tap into water, taking watering away too. They had a funky name for it.

I hear you on the who is growing who, plant survived on its own all this time.

Maybe cannabis just one of the many agents of mycelium?

Cannabis using humans to survive, even if we jumble up and bottleneck gene pools

• Upvote 1

Always water first before you fertilize anything ever , seedlings dont need fert in the first few weeks till they at least get true leaves ,

And remember , even with great soil , perfect conditions, great water , every things perfect , not all cannabis seedlings are created equal, some are just dud genetics and weak, non vigorous and inbreed crap.Even when bought from reputable companies , breed your own , you will be better off in a few years with your own stock than any bought stock,you will be better for it 

You will make mistakes thats how we learn , you will be better for it 

• Upvote 2

Hiya Cardrona.

I read something about a crowd that would only plant where the roots could tap into water, taking watering away too. They had a funky name for it.

I hear you on the who is growing who, plant survived on its own all this time.

Maybe cannabis just one of the many agents of mycelium?

Cannabis using humans to survive, even if we jumble up and bottleneck gene pools

Hey mate 

Yep I had a good one this year self seeded , left it alone it self seeded in April 2018 it is powering along now, never watered it or fert just occasionally go look at it , maybe 8 weeks from harvest 

It established its roots well through Autumn and winter spring started to flower , then re veged itself ,  before the heat came, it didn't get huge but it is a self sufficient hardy girl ,  

They only need some moisture in nov dec jan ,   not lots maybe ,rainfall equating to about 2 litres each month .

I have thinking of trying using the korean rice method , get the biggest or healthiest plant you have self supporting one , placing the rice in a stocking next to it wait a month till the myco colonises it then transferring it to other sites,

Point being if half the reason it is doing well by itself is the myco , the plant I was talking about that self seeded was in its 3rd generation in the same spot , which says something.parents were in the same spot 3 years of self seeding 

I will show you what I mean with the myco