The GPW Thread

10 x 5 sorry lol my maths was a bit off.

Grand master level on YouTube runs his 1 light per 5x4 with the overlap lighting. He grows big ladies under them. Should have a look at his latest series on YouTube.

Grand Master Level has a second channel now... only noticed it last night.... got some serious bingeing to do.

I think this overlap rubbish is nonsense... surely its about power used in the given area. LEDs are so customizable that if your serious about it it's not a matter of how many lights, but how much light you need and spreading it effectively over that area. The efficacy of led is always going to mean less power consumed.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Personally i think GPW is a bit of a wank, its all about Time v Cost v Effort v Reward 

need a looong veg with anything that's not a HPS i recon, over the year you would pull way more using a real light 

Anyone doing .75 gpw or over is doing a great job, you need ya shit together to constantly get over the 1gpw

I'll take quality over quantity any day of the week, so no big GPW results for me these days lol, that and i can't be fucked running a scrog 

• Upvote 1

Personally i think GPW is a bit of a wank, its all about Time v Cost v Effort v Reward

need a looong veg with anything that's not a HPS i recon, over the year you would pull way more using a real light

Anyone doing .75 gpw or over is doing a great job, you need ya shit together to constantly get over the 1gpw

I'll take quality over quantity any day of the week, so no big GPW results for me these days lol, that and i can't be fucked running a scrog

What brand and chose would you go for Perdo of light and size space ? And is a 400 hps going to work in smaller spaces ?

Edited by kloud9

What brand and chose would you go for Perdo of light and size space ? And is a 400 hps going to work in smaller spaces ?

HLG 550 and grow 2 gpw 

I wouldn't buy a gravita 1000w or get 2/3 600w on a mover lol, space, i'd get more than i needed with some height at least 8 ft, depends what style your growing 

as for brands, who knows these days, me new lumatek 1000w shit itself, only ran for a couple of months, the other one is starting to play up as well

me Nanolux 600 has been going for ages, used to run lumatek 600s on a mover years ago and got great results, they were good then, not made in china 

philips globes 

yeah 400w hps is great for small areas