Indoors to out

G'day all.

Just a quick one, I missed this years season due to work/holiday. So I've got a few under lights now (one month old today). If I keep them in veg under lights for say, another 4-6 weeks then move them outside to flower (around Late March early April)

1. Will they survive the cold toward the end of their flower? (Late May)

2. Will this be detrimental or favorable to my overall yield? And

3. I've heard shit talk of cooler weather providing those purples and reds etc etc, will this be a possibility? (The strains in question are AK-47, Blue Cheese, Grandaddy Purps and Fruity Pebbles

Cheers for the feedback, I've grown outdoors every year but never this way

I grow inside for bout 6 months then put them out half way through jan that way most depending on strain start to flower a couple weeks after been out been doing last 5 years like this and love it I water 310 litres every day and I'm also in coco so growth is insane depending where you are southern hemisphere or northern hemisphere you might be able to get away with it but here in perth it wouldn't work out with all the rain ect bad wearher Edited by Stix87

I grow inside for bout 6 months then put them out half way through jan that way most depending on strain start to flower a couple weeks after been out been doing last 5 years like this and love it I water 310 litres every day and I'm also in coco so growth is insane depending where you are southern hemisphere or northern hemisphere you might be able to get away with it but here in perth it wouldn't work out with all the rain ect bad wearher

You veg inside for 6 months ?

You veg inside for 6 months ?

roughly lol got over 10 pound last year off 9 ranging from 14 litre to 65 litre some planys produced 2 pound a plant in the big 65 litres. Iv got 16 goin this year might take some photos and put them up ps some plants are at the 9 to 10 ft mark atm and in flower biggest is skunk x haze which is 10 ft and only starting to flower plants are nl x bb c99 x bb and a few c99 on there own and some jack hereer Edited by Stix87
  • Upvote 1