New to forum

Cab00se

Hi guys, new to the forum.

Thought id introduce myself. Im a beginner grower thats just starting out. Im currently growing indoors in a tent using coco. In the tent im using a sunstorm 315w cmh, carbon extractor and automated pumps. Im using a Pulse one monitor to manage all my vpd and other values. Currently just finished germination and have a tiny little seedling sticking out of my starter. Hopefully i can move this to the tent using 50% of the light at about 1 meter away.

Cheers!!!

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hi guys, new to the forum.

Thought id introduce myself. Im a beginner grower thats just starting out. Im currently growing indoors in a tent using coco. In the tent im using a sunstorm 315w cmh, carbon extractor and automated pumps. Im using a Pulse one monitor to manage all my vpd and other values. Currently just finished germination and have a tiny little seedling sticking out of my starter. Hopefully i can move this to the tent using 50% of the light at about 1 meter away.

Cheers!!!

Also how active is this forum ? I wanted to join something local that had active members. I like to shoot the sh*t [emoji2]

Thanks

Welcome to OS

The forum is fairly active with new posts every day. You just need to sort through what maybe relevant to you. The search feature (top right in the white bar) is useful for refining your specific search needs.

The membership has dropped off a bit from what it was a few years ago, but still fairly active.

Merl1n

Light should be fine at 50% and 1m above, I would think.

Just try keep the temps around 25C and air in the tent circulating. A little oscillating fan will do the trick.

Also, if you are able to, run a mh till bloom, then switch to hps.

P.s. welcome to the forum!

Your going to love it here.

I've found it to be a very helpful and friendly community

Edited by PhatNugz

Welcome, yes it's pretty active, better than some over active ones in USA that can be a bit hard to keep up or follow. I did however notice a few members just disappear suddenly after being regular posters here, some I quite liked reading then they just up and gone (or banned for whatever reasons?) hope they aren't in prison :)